Full 2022 Lineup & Schedule

Suprefan

8 hours ago, Alvoram said:

EZ was there on the poster that released / leaked in April... 

https://twitter.com/joe_russ/status/1518905946034118657?s=20&t=b-GIenEiuqX7V2l24qn-GA

Yes correct but I don’t think they had  him on the full line up with times, that was released a few days ago, so am thinking they’ve already been back on and made a some updates already, I’m thinking I wonder if any artist have been added 

55 minutes ago, waynewdk said:

Yes correct but I don’t think they had  him on the full line up with times, that was released a few days ago, so am thinking they’ve already been back on and made a some updates already, I’m thinking I wonder if any artist have been added 

Ah, sadly I can’t help you with that, as I payed little attention to it, watching clashfinder instead. He was however on the clashfinder when it was finally updated with a scrape later that afternoon. 

On 5/31/2022 at 1:03 PM, Quark said:

Not my approach, but I can see the benefit. Middle of the weekend, slightly cabbaged, someone suggests going to see a band that doesn't ring any bells so you tag along, and only when you get there do you remember you checked them out beforehand and hated them.

I did this for Bearded Theory - Green for yes, blue for probably, no highlight for anything else except a few were black for "no chance".  So that if I found myself at a loss with no green or blue, I could wander to the white and avoid the black.  Can't see it being quite so necessary for Glasto but I may do it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

I did this for Bearded Theory - Green for yes, blue for probably, no highlight for anything else except a few were black for "no chance".  So that if I found myself at a loss with no green or blue, I could wander to the white and avoid the black.  Can't see it being quite so necessary for Glasto but I may do it.

Love this!

5 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

What are the chances of doing Haim, Olivia and Paul and not missing anything, and being in a decent position for all?

Fine I’d think. Depends on the company you keep. If you have a group which want to all go for a wee and get a drink every time they leave a stage then it will take ages. If you’re dashing straight there it will be fine. 

4 hours ago, zahidf said:

Strokes cancelling primavera last minute does make me wonder how safe the line up will be for Glastonbury as well

Barca does have a covid pass requirement the UK doesn't, so maybe bands won't bother with testing?

Bands will still test because they cant just be going around with it and such. It effects a lot more than just glasto. The ones that are on tight travel plans def have to be testing cause every country is different. Wolf Alice have to come back from the u.s, play glasto and then go to Germany for the harry styles tour. Theyre gonna be testing a bunch.

On 5/31/2022 at 6:08 PM, Mark0 said:

What makes you say that ? , I really hope so !

long rumoured in the electronic and dance thread, mostly by JoeyT who is very in the know 🙂 he got lots of the arcadia acts right in january

On 6/2/2022 at 8:01 AM, waynewdk said:

They added quite a bit the day after the announcement, originally the sunday only had a single set.

• Like 1