Who Got Lucky?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

7 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Earlier on the coach the earlier they get into the festival. Just nap on the coach!

I wish i was on it - means they get us setup etc haha. Its a pain though as they will need to get a hostel

11 minutes ago, Kim Wrong-Un said:

Congratulations. And top effort helping so many others with the spreadsheet. Efestivals at its best.

9 minutes ago, Enda Krabappel said:

Awesome mate. I did get in but when I entered your details it said reg used…or something similar. 

Thank you for your help.

• Like 1

Well that was fecking traumatic.

Trying for Mrs Moth only, the other person in the group of 2 backed out because they got RHCP tickets (I know, right? Who  dafuq does that?)

Got through in 5 minutes to payment screen. Entered card I used to pay my balance with no problem. “We’ve sent your phone a verification code”… never came through (did instantly last time), wait, refresh, resend…. Nada. Timer ran out 😱

Meanwhile Mrs Moth got to the booking screen and was sitting on it. As soon as my attempt failed she was on to it “an attempt is already in progress” aaaargh.

Stayed like this another 5 mins or so, then it went through, we got “no tickets available” aaaargh’

”What now” said the wife. “Keep refreshing til it says sold out” I yelled. “Your ticket came free again, maybe another will!”

By a miracle got through to payment screen again, entered the back up credit card! “BOOKING FUCKING COMPLETE”.

Mrs Moth is in…

Now you might think that would end the drama, but no. At no point did we see an option to add an extra seat for mini moth 😱 We’ve emailed SEE per the confirmation email, and now we wait…

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

Well that was fecking traumatic.

Trying for Mrs Moth only, the other person in the group of 2 backed out because they got RHCP tickets (I know, right? Who  dafuq does that?)

Got through in 5 minutes to payment screen. Entered card I used to pay my balance with no problem. “We’ve sent your phone a verification code”… never came through (did instantly last time), wait, refresh, resend…. Nada. Timer ran out 😱

Meanwhile Mrs Moth got to the booking screen and was sitting on it. As soon as my attempt failed she was on to it “an attempt is already in progress” aaaargh.

Stayed like this another 5 mins or so, then it went through, we got “no tickets available” aaaargh’

”What now” said the wife. “Keep refreshing til it says sold out” I yelled. “Your ticket came free again, maybe another will!”

By a miracle got through to payment screen again, entered the back up credit card! “BOOKING FUCKING COMPLETE”.

Mrs Moth is in…

Now you might think that would end the drama, but no. At no point did we see an option to add an extra seat for mini moth 😱 We’ve emailed SEE per the confirmation email, and now we wait…

Fucks sake that sounds traumatic. We went through something similar in 2017 resale.  It’s a roller coaster of emotions 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rmartin1803 said:

My 2 mates got a Taunton return coach they both stay in Glasgow … lol GGs @crazyfool1Glad you got !! 

Brilliant!  M74, M6, M5 and they should nearly be there! Pity our car is loaded and we are travelling a week earlier or we could have given a lift!  They could consider flying to Bristol. 

3 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Seeing a lot less noise on twitter this year. And many success stories. I wonder if there were more returns than usual due to the dumpster fire of last two years. 

Two years of not being on the telly. October a different story.

2 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Seeing a lot less noise on twitter this year. And many success stories. I wonder if there were more returns than usual due to the dumpster fire of last two years. 

Strange though, we had 15 of us trying for 5 tickets and we only got 1 thanks to this forum......everyone was getting white screen of death bar one mate who seemed to be in a circle of selecting departure points with it all coming up as unavailable from 6.05pm onwards...

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Brilliant!  M74, M6, M5 and they should nearly be there! Pity our car is loaded and we are travelling a week earlier or we could have given a lift!  They could consider flying to Bristol. 

Leave their car in Taunton for a week on @crazyfool1's drive/parking spot 😄