The Weather Thread 2022

sedra

1 minute ago, topmarksbri said:

Didn't we agree that beeb this far out just takes average historical temps which is why it's all the same?

We camped in the area a month ago and the bbc were accurate 10 days before predicting rainfall almost to the hour .  It does however change daily just like other forecasts , think they use the met office 

42 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

If the heat happens this year (which it doesn't look likely too) I'd check out a spot in the glade... Saturday of 2019 when it was 32 out I found my mate in a k-hole by a tree in the glade and he had somehow found the coldest place on site. They had fans going and a mister of some sort? And the whole thing was mostly shaded. It was down right shocking how hot it was out everytime I left that spot to grab a margarita! 

That Saturday was brutal to be fair, up there with the Wednesday in 2017. 

2010 although it was hot and windless for 5 days straight, swear it was nowhere near them temps

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

It's the fact there is literally nowhere to cool down. Nowhere at all. 

If you are a bit cold, put another layer on. If its raining, go in a tent. If you are nearly passing out with the heat, there is nowhere at all to go at all.

The coop and some ice is your friend and having a hat you can soak in water