The Weather Thread 2022

sedra

20 hours ago, danmarks said:

The highest temperature ever recorded in the UK was registered only recently in 2019, when Cambridge Botanic Garden recorded a blistering 38.725 degrees Celsius

Blistering? Thats just another day in Vegas.

if those temps hit the fest I guarantee somebody would die.

01265234-1FDC-4955-B8A6-271C4022F134.jpeg

1 minute ago, ticketboy69 said:

I’m in Vegas now and it is the hottest I’ve known it here for this time of the year. Scary hot. 

Oh yeah, those temps shouldnt hit for another month or so on average. The worst part is mid summer that it can stay at triple digits at night which is brutal.

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

So we're predicting mud underfoot and unbearably hot temperatures? The worst of both worlds?

That has often been the case! I remember 2011 the sun came out hot on Sunday after a few wet days - sticky mud and sunburn 😀 I had to go buy a fan! 

I think we could do with a few light showers in the lead up to the festival to reduce the pollen count as it is currently inexplicable

Otherwise god knows how I’ll survive in the actual countryside; I’ve not left town the last few days and have been double dropping antihistamines, nasal spray, eye drops etc and it’s not even touching the sides.