Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

25 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

The Stereophonics comment about headlining again was a few years back, they seem to have accepted their current place in the world since then. 

A Killers style JP secret set, play 45 minutes of hits and bugger off, would be great. I've seen them a few times lately and they certainly have the tunes for it, despite the opinion of many on here.

Yep 

29 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

The Stereophonics comment about headlining again was a few years back, they seem to have accepted their current place in the world since then. 

A Killers style JP secret set, play 45 minutes of hits and bugger off, would be great. I've seen them a few times lately and they certainly have the tunes for it, despite the opinion of many on here.

If they promised to only stick to the first two albums I'd be all over it.

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

If they promised to only stick to the first two albums I'd be all over it.

Nah, throw in a few from C'est La Vie, Madame Helga, Mr & Mrs Smith, Maybe Tomorrow, Dakota... the rest can be from the first two, just to mix it up a bit. 

6 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I would be well up for this, bit newer round here and yet to see them - pretty near the top of my list of bands who could be added. Career spanning set would be great.

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They’re trying to trap Matt Healy.

The secret set rumours are starting to make sense. 

I wonder what next year's trend will be. I can't wait for The Cribs, Bloc Party, The Libertines, We Are Scientists, Editors, Franz Ferdinand, Maximo Park and The Bravery to be on the first poster.

11 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Glastonbury actually going and getting Snail Mail, Soccer Mommy, Mitski, St. Vincent, Phoebe Bridgers, Lorde and Clairo in the same year is pretty wild. I feel like they’re gonna put them all on at the same time just to ruin some peoples’ lives.

Don't forget r Bea! 

12 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Glastonbury actually going and getting Snail Mail, Soccer Mommy, Mitski, St. Vincent, Phoebe Bridgers, Lorde and Clairo in the same year is pretty wild. I feel like they’re gonna put them all on at the same time just to ruin some peoples’ lives.

this is a way to ruin sad girl indie szn... us who like sad girl indie are sad enough already, can't deal with this potential - smash them all on the Park on one day and the river of tears will flow down to The Other, it'll be magical.