LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

6 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

Headliners and subs for all main stages on all days as a minimum.

Assuming "all main stages" means the Pyramid, Other, Jazz World, Park, and JP - I don't think they've even managed that in any of the previous March posters.

I think this is a lot more Truck Festival but what if they gave the poster after you pay your deposit on the confirmation scheme? Or maybe anagrams / individual acts so then people share them on Twitter. Can’t see it happening but would be incredibly exciting on here if that happened

1 hour ago, gfa said:

I think this is a lot more Truck Festival but what if they gave the poster after you pay your deposit on the confirmation scheme? Or maybe anagrams / individual acts so then people share them on Twitter. Can’t see it happening but would be incredibly exciting on here if that happened

Sometimes thats been intriguing and rewarding but at this juncture its just a matter of giving us the damn poster without a lot of extra stuff you dont need. Bonnaroo had a day long infomercial  a few years ago that slowly revealed their lineup and would culminate with the full poster that evening. The poster leaked mid day so there was another 5 hours of useless broadcast. Bon Iver at his own festival didnt give you the lineup or schedule until you walked into the camp grounds the day before the festival.

4 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Just tried paying the balance. Didn’t realise it was 9am..

I just want to make my offering early in the hope it’ll coax the festival gods into an announcement.

87A4C968-2001-4BEE-82F9-A48B29A9926F.gif

Believe it or not you’ve actually just reminded me it’s balance payment week… I can see where people forget now!

26 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Actually is the smart thing to do for everyone to hold off on payment? If the festival sees low numbers it might drop an announcement?

Its better to sell some blind tickets then drop it as some small minority won’t like it and regret it

44 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Actually is the smart thing to do for everyone to hold off on payment? If the festival sees low numbers it might drop an announcement?

Why would that be smart? What happens you don’t pay today then something happens that puts you out of commission for a few days.

You’ll get the poster soon, just be patient.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Why would that be smart? What happens you don’t pay today then something happens that puts you out of commission for a few days.

You’ll get the poster soon, just be patient.

I said that as if I’m not waiting to pay mine 9 on the dot.

Been a long time waiting for this. 

A social media post at 9am today to let everyone know that the balance window is now open will set a few hearts racing when notifications hit peoples phones.

Also, why is my heart suddenly filled with dread that within said post they will also say something along the lines of:

"we can't wait to share what we have in store for you all later this month"

Prompting an efests meltdown at what "later this month" actually means...