LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Yeah, what is up with no balance window open announcement. Doesnt seem like they would ignore such an occasion after all this time. 

7pm announcement tonight with poster and balance payment notification? 😉

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jparx said:

7pm announcement tonight with poster and balance payment notification? 😉

I mean it makes the most sense as to why theyre still silent. Like its been said, Melvin is involved  again with the G so why wouldnt he have insight. Even if it was a 12 hour window between announcements its still not totally stepping on the other fests toes. I think a small percentage of people would just wait for a Latitude ticket til they could try for the resale but its prob not enough crossover in general to make that much of a difference.

If I do remember correctly there was a balance window open announcement when I had gone 5 years ago and a reminder either 24 or 48 hours before it closed. So its really out of the ordinary to be quiet.

Edited by Suprefan

12 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

I reckon this evening there’ll be a ‘HERE IS YOUR FIRST POSTER FOR 2022. BALANCE WINDOW IS OPEN! MORE NAMES COMING SOON.’

At least that’s what I’m hoping. But it’s the hope that usually kills you

Bit like supporting Arsenal. 😞 

1 minute ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

I’m a season ticket holder who knows. Although, we look good this year.. but that is a prime example of ‘the hope’’. 

I'm a STH too. Block 6 🙂

Things are better agreed, but need a striker desperately.  Hopefully European qualification will see us attract some better players!

Just now, gooner1990 said:

I'm a STH too. Block 6 🙂

Things are better agreed, but need a striker desperately.  Hopefully European qualification will see us attract some better players!

16 for me. 😀

I’m hoping it doesn’t go tits up, I’m currently on a 6 month alcohol ban and not wanting to end it all after every match is helping.