LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

I couldn't disagree more. I love it. Having to wait until the end of May/early June would be really annoying. I have already discovered some acts I perhaps would never had time to listen to otherwise. It builds the anticipation as well. Come June I'll be busy doing a handover for work/tidying the house from top to bottom for the person coming to look after the dogs and packing for Glastonbury. With all that going on if the whole line up dropped then it would be much harder to get used to it. If you don't like seeing it don't click on the threads and leave it until May/June for the big surprise. 

Not to mention, this place would simultaneously implode and explode from tension and speculation. 

Eughh, I actually remember the main catalyst I came off TikTok now, as well as the endless repetitive ‘Mrs Browns Boys’ style ‘comedy’ sketches of people just repeating the same joke 100,000 times over, if you scroll long enough you inevitably end up seeing something you really don’t want to. In this case it was a crocodile ripping the digestive system straight out of a zebra, while the zebra continued to walk along seemingly none the wiser 😫

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

4 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

if you scroll long enough you inevitably end up seeing something you really don’t want to. In this case it was a crocodile ripping the digestive system straight out of a zebra, while the zebra continued to walk along seemingly none the wiser 😫

Good morning 

41 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

3 area announcement days in a row? What we thinking?

Can’t see it myself but maybe Arcadia have rectified their stuff and will drop it today, rather than take the approach of ‘let it fissle out over the next few weeks and release the proper one’ 

2 hours ago, JoeyT said:

3 area announcement days in a row? What we thinking?

Thinking tomorrow or Friday we’ll get another smallish area.

Then two biggies next week.

Biggest question in my head right now is when Arcadia officially drops after #coxgate

3 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Thinking tomorrow or Friday we’ll get another smallish area.

Then two biggies next week.

Biggest question in my head right now is when Arcadia officially drops after #coxgate

Imagine if they are really pissed off about it and the next poster doesn't have Carl Cox on 😁

3 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

You just know everyone is going to be comparing the poster when it comes out to see what has changed. 

put c&s before carl cox on their b2b out of spite and release the same poster