LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

That would mean 1 announcement every 1.8 days!

Does that include weekends?! If weekends are not included thats more like 1.2/1.3 days i think!

6 minutes ago, gfa said:

Does that include weekends?! If weekends are not included thats more like 1.2/1.3 days i think!

It does, and today. We could also maybe get more areas. Glasto Latino was after the full line-up last time, as was William’s Green and Beat Hotel. They could both come before this time, particularly with Beat Hotel being replaced.

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Often the stage splits come out first, with the times following a few days later.

Although didn't they go straight to times in 2019?

I feel like they’ve gone straight to times every year since 2014, I can’t remember every knowing the stage splits without the times since I’ve been going but I could be wrong. 

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Often the stage splits come out first, with the times following a few days later.

Although didn't they go straight to times in 2019?

2 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I feel like they’ve gone straight to times every year since 2014, I can’t remember every knowing the stage splits without the times since I’ve been going but I could be wrong. 

Yep. 2013 was the last time the days and times came later.

29 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Yeah that’ll be the puppy.

Sheer awesomeness.

It also causes headaches as everyone slowly realises the things they want to watch clash 😂

awesome!! Can't wait to see the first clashfinder begin to be populated.

11 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Yep, that's the way I remember it.

People talk about the "big poster", but it's been a long time since we saw that come out prior to set times - the past few years it's been either at the same time or after.

7 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Days? I'm talking about the day+stage splits being published just like the above link, the only difference being the times are missing. That's happened more recently than 2013 hasn't it?

Yep, sorry. 2014 was poster first.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/line-up-2014/?poster

Then times.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/2014-line-up-times-announced/

2015 was straight in with the times. Same year the area announcements started in earnest.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/full-2015-line-up-revealed-with-days-set-times/

Edited by Gnomicide