LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

1 minute ago, am00 said:

Looks like it! I wonder is the background one from previous years they have just subbed in while a graphic gets finalised? That could be the misinformation Arcadia are referencing?

If I was them then I'd be super disheartened/ concerned with everyone's reaction to the spider if it isn't actually coming back 😅 

5 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Well that didn't come from here then 

Yeah it did. Someone on here said Griff was on west holts, or Neil put her on west holts on the rumour page. Deffo came from here.

5 minutes ago, ErnestWorthing said:

It sounded to me like he had a stage split in front of him on the podcast

And all of it was acts we have been hypothetically predicting/ structuring how we think it makes sense. It was exactly what we’ve been saying. 

Edited by Matt42

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

AAA Badboy is a user on here. He gets everything from here. 

I know he books for Boomtown but he went on that podcast and shared “act intel” that originated from here (such as the griff being on west holts thing).

Oh, Matt.

I don't know whether Kaptin is a user on here or not (wouldn't shock me if he was). But the idea that someone who literally books the next largest independent festival in the country, and has played Glastonbury himself most years, is getting "everything from here" is pretty insane.

Safe to say, he's plugged in with enough people in enough places that he'll hear a lot (probably most) stuff before it reaches here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

Just now, incident said:

Oh, Matt.

I don't know whether Kaptin is a user on here or not (wouldn't shock me if he was). But the idea that someone who literally books the next largest independent festival in the country, and has played Glastonbury himself most years, is getting "everything from here" is pretty insane.

Safe to say, he's plugged in with enough people in enough places that he'll hear a lot (probably most) stuff before it reaches here.

This is true. Kaptin told me that there's a new stage headlined by an unknown dance act. the stage is called the 'overmonorail" and it's on the railway line somewhere.

24 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

AAA Badboy is a user on here. He gets everything from here. 

I know he books for Boomtown but he went on that podcast and shared “act intel” that originated from here (such as the griff being on west holts thing).

Haha he does not get his information from here. He give more than just the Griff info as well (which was different to what was being spoke about on here) 

Depending on clashes I’ll definitely try and see Nish Kumar.

Back in the day Marcus Brigstock would host a daily show in the Comedy Tent with fellow comedians discussing the day’s news (the morning after Jacko dying was something else). Nish doing a Mash style show live would be brilliant.

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Depending on clashes I’ll definitely try and see Nish Kumar.

Back in the day Marcus Brigstock would host a daily show in the Comedy Tent with fellow comedians discussing the day’s news (the morning after Jacko dying was something else). Nish doing a Mash style show live would be brilliant.

His current tour show is superb.