LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

3 minutes ago, TASHMA BWABWE said:

That's probably the case. Although, I believe he lives in Australia these days and you'd think he or his SM person would be used to navigating time differences.

I was thinking daylight savings time might have messed them up. No announcement though so it seems to be just an awful clanger.

That said, you'd imagine Arcadia would hold off providing poster images until last minute so the announcement must have been imminent

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

AAA Badboy is a user on here. He gets everything from here. 

I know he books for Boomtown but he went on that podcast and shared “act intel” that originated from here (such as the griff being on west holts thing).

Well the Griff info from here is that she's playing Pyramid... 

2 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

So best guess is it’s a genuine lineup that was shown to a few people this morning, but the announcement wasn’t due for a while. Now they’re back tracking on it being genuine but it seems nailed on it definitely is?

Looks like it! I wonder is the background one from previous years they have just subbed in while a graphic gets finalised? That could be the misinformation Arcadia are referencing?