LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

2 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I always intend to go in and give my 2 left feet a workout but it's never happened yet

I don’t actually mean the area, I’ve never been but happy it’s still there it’s more just the poster with the ‘headliners’ that I can’t see someone saying oh that’s a must see 

1 minute ago, Barneym said:

I don’t actually mean the area, I’ve never been but happy it’s still there it’s more just the poster with the ‘headliners’ that I can’t see someone saying oh that’s a must see 

Yep I suspect only Giles Peterson would have must sees in there! 

8 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Explains what the common meant when they said they had two announcements. This is just the headliners for Latino… we may get the same for the common. 

The Common and Glasto Latino are two completely separate areas. They used to be in adjoining fields but Latino moved to by West Holts for 2019. That’s the only connection.

Edited by stuie

8 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Explains what the common meant when they said they had two announcements. This is just the headliners for Latino… we may get the same for the common. 

The Common will have a full A-Z area poster like the Silver Hayes one, then they will split it down to the venues…

- Temple

- Samula

- Rumshack

???

7 minutes ago, stuie said:

The Common will have a full A-Z area poster like the Silver Hayes one, then they will split it down to the venues…

- Temple

- Samula

- Rumshack

???

I think Rumshack is the only one of those I have ever gone to see an act at and yet I have seen a lot of acts at the Rumshack. 

I wonder if this means the other areas that got a poster after the full  line-up will now get one before it's out?

I suspect the Beat Hotel replacement will get one.

Stages already announced as part of the full lineup but received individual poster tweets by the official account:
4 June (Tue): Williams Green
6 June (Thu): Stonebridge Bar 
7 June (Fri): Glasto Latino
11 June (Tue): The Beat Hotel

8 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I think Rumshack is the only one of those I have ever gone to see an act at and yet I have seen a lot of acts at the Rumshack. 

All 3 of them are quality venues but The Temple is world class in terms of arena, sound and video mapping. 

We want copperdollar to return! It was so fun. Hasnt been there for a good few years i dont think. I love interactive stuff like that in SE corner

the magicians / fire eaters / sword swallowers etc in unfairground are absolutely brilliant, on a similar vein. Something super entertaining that isnt “just” music

6 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

*banging clipboard*

"What do we want?"

"Copperdollar!"

"When do we want it?"

"End of June!"

3 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

We want copperdollar to return! It was so fun. Hasnt been there for a good few years i dont think. I love interactive stuff like that in SE corner

the magicians / fire eaters / sword swallowers etc in unfairground are absolutely brilliant, on a similar vein. Something super entertaining that isnt “just” music

Copperdollar was a touring collective but they haven't been active anywhere since 2018, so I think they've given up. 

Stuff that normally gets an announcement that hasnt been yet:

The Common

Block 9

Kids Field

Theatre & Circus

Shangri-La

Glade

Leftfield

Croissant Neuf(?)

Arcadia

Unfairground

Beat Hotel (being renamed and redesigned so will almost certainly get one)

Green Fields(?)

Pilton Palais

——

May or may not get an announcement as they are main stages:

The Park (plus rabbit hole, stonebridge etc)

West Holts

Acoustic

almost certainly not:

John peel

Other

Pyramid

Edited by Memory Man