When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

3 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I don’t care that Hancock cheated on his wife. That’s a private matter for him and Mrs Hancock to address and he shouldn’t lose his job over that.

I care that he cheated on his wife while acting like a sanctimonious, holier than thou prick at government meetings and actively lobbying for tighter social distancing rules while not following them himself. That’s why he needs to go. 

And, you know, he's fucking useless

5 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Oh yeah I'm well aware of her credentials! That's why I was surprised to see her piping up.

Think she has a bit of a vendetta against him and calls him the 'un-health' secretary or something so maybe that is why.

I feel that may be the straw that broke the camel's back for a minister finally resigning but with this government who really knows anymore eh.

4 minutes ago, Copperface said:

Hancock seems to be a serial offender - he is amongst good company though.

This is the Whips shitlist from four years ago:

redacted whips.jpg

Jesus christ If thats genuine.... thats a party full of sexual predators. Surely something like this should be investigated by the police?? 

45 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Think she has a bit of a vendetta against him and calls him the 'un-health' secretary or something so maybe that is why.

I feel that may be the straw that broke the camel's back for a minister finally resigning but with this government who really knows anymore eh.

It's fucking grim, and you are correct, but 'Rory Stewart - Asked female researcher to do odd things' did make me laugh

Edit: just noticed I quoted the wrong person and that response doesn't make sense. Still made me laugh though

Edited by philipsteak

Had my first proper encounter with someone who was an anti vax nutjob last night. Went on a date with a girl who about two thirds through the date said to me 'I hope your not vaccinated?'

My initial response was, 'What difference does it make, but yes I have been'. Then she went on some tirade about how if we slept with each other I would make her infertile by passing my DNA to her and that it was all part of a depopulation agenda.

I found the whole thing really frustrating as I remained calm and tried to put my point across and understand hers, but she wasn't having it.....

Anyone think I should follow this up for a second....? haha

On a more serious note, it;s just crazy to me that there are people out there who are this paranoid and deep down these weird rabbit holes. I just don't understand how it starts and then they are this ill informed either...

Edited by MrBarry465

17 minutes ago, MrBarry465 said:

Had my first proper encounter with someone who was an anti vax nutjob last night. Went on a date with a girl who about two thirds through the date said to me 'I hope your not vaccinated?'

My initial response was, 'What difference does it make, but yes I have been'. Then she went on some tirade about how if we slept with each other I would make her infertile by passing my DNA to her and that it was all part of a depopulation agenda.

I found the whole thing really frustrating as I remained calm and tried to put my point across and understand hers, but she wasn't having it.....

On a more serious note, it;s just crazy to me that there are people out there who are this paranoid and deep down these weird rabbit holes. I just don't understand how it starts and then they are this ill informed either...

Edited

Edited by Fuzzy Afro
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I don’t care that Hancock cheated on his wife. That’s a private matter for him and Mrs Hancock to address and he shouldn’t lose his job over that.

I care that he cheated on his wife while acting like a sanctimonious, holier than thou prick at government meetings and actively lobbying for tighter social distancing rules while not following them himself. That’s why he needs to go. 

He cheated on his wife whilst it was illegal for people from two different households to meet. 

He made these rules for millions and didn't stick by them himself. 

5 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Delta now considered 35% more transmissible than Alpha which has decreased from a high of (I think) 60%?

The models at 35% weren't that bad right? 

Though by the 19th we'll be going through this whole thing with delta plus as well. Its almost impossible to see how we can get back to normal when early modelling for variants is always going to be at the higher end 

Edited by efcfanwirral

19 minutes ago, MrBarry465 said:

You did very well. I would have just got up and left. 

Unless she was a 9 or a 10?? haha 

20 minutes ago, MrBarry465 said:

I posted a while back a girl on a dating site that had her tag line as not vaxed only … talk about limiting your options given the high uptake … madness .. 

2 minutes ago, Havors said:

You did very well. I would have just got up and left. 

Unless she was a 9 or a 10?? haha 

Thats the issue she was extremely attractive.....

Supposedly if I don't get the second vaccine, I 'can't pass my DNA to her'. Again, it all just sounded like total nutty stuff.

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

I posted a while back a girl on a dating site that had her tag line as not vaxed only … talk about limiting your options given the high uptake … madness .. 

Could be doing us a favour? Reducing the pool of stupid people procreating? haha