2021 Headliners

SomeoneListeningIn

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

It don’t matter to me
cause all I wanted to be
was a million miles from here
somewhere more familiar

(OHHHHHHHH!)

Please stop I’m getting flashbacks of when there was that talk of them subbing the Foos. Glad that was just something whipped up on here 

I think Dua being bumped up due to no Taylor and not being able to wrangle Gaga is a fair enough consolation. Emily likely feels there has to be a female headliner someway somehow on the next poster. She also maybe thinks a UK artist is the safer play. You at least know that Dua would understand the stakes of headlining the Pyramid so she would do everything possible to deliver a top notch performance. And yeah, nobody is forcing you to watch her so if you wanted somebody to skip you get your wish.

Edited by Suprefan

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

I think Dua being bumped up due to no Taylor and not being able to wrangle Gaga is a fair enough consolation. Emily likely feels there has to be a female headliner someway somehow on the next poster. She also maybe thinks a UK artist is the safer play. You at least know that Dua would understand the stakes of headlining the Pyramid so she would do everything possible to deliver a top notch performance. And yeah, nobody is forcing you to watch her so if you wanted somebody to skip you get your wish.

It's Florence being approached though which is a bit strange if they've got Dua Lipa doing it. Unless she has said she won't be around in the end.

14 minutes ago, jparx said:

image.gif.89de6d1f444512b956913d518dff4fef.gif

It’s on, surely?! Unless Glastonbury has already booked their headliners...

Massive. Great news the only headliner I wanted to see. Definitely on if he is in Europe in June. I hope to god the festival happens now man or Opener it is (if that happens). God I hate the current game, one time you could get excited.