2021 Headliners

SomeoneListeningIn

Unless Glastonbury has already booked their headliners, I think there’s a decent chance we get the same trio as 2020. It depends if they hold off long enough for Taylor to become available now. Kendrick has set the precedent now for being someone definitely not in the picture to then changing plans and returning. Hopefully they’ve not jumped the gun and booked a duff trio!

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

But it's seeming likely that Macca will return too, it's definitely been hinted at 

But it wouldn’t surprise me if Macca was waiting a while to sign. I wonder if they’ve got word or something that Macca won’t sign, and there’s been a rejig.

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Starting to wonder whether AM are the replacement for Macca...

Dua the replacement for Taylor..

Christ i wasn’t expecting Kendrick to be the only returning headliner.

Id take Kendrick, AM, Dua

Given we know they're around I reckon Muse are the most likely Macca replacement at the moment. 

5 minutes ago, Quark said:

Ahem.....

I mean in a good way! I was waxing lyrical yesterday about not caring much about the headliners cause I was skeptical it was going ahead but now I'm buzzing about Kenny being back in play. Stand down, man.

Just now, thrillhouse188 said:

Had convinced myself next year is unlikely, now we get a good news double double whammy that a) June festivals are announcing line ups b) Kendrick is back in the mix.

It's the hope that kills you..

Rather look forward and be depressed than constantly depressed. This news says to me whenever the next Glasto is Kenny will be there. Only headliner I want he will be so sick and with everything that has gone on his set will be one for the ages.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Rather look forward and be depressed than constantly depressed. This news says to me whenever the next Glasto is Kenny will be there. Only headliner I want he will be so sick and with everything that has gone on his set will be one for the ages.

Same, he's pretty much top of the list of realistic headliners I'd love to see! 

Maybe my plea worked...

IMG_4294.thumb.PNG.a3126d489264e0bb1d40a4c12502307a.PNG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

In the context of everything that's going on, maybe wishing that your must see headliner is going to be so sick is the wrong way to word it?  :lol:

(I love deliberately misunderstanding the way the kids talk. Makes me feel like a grown up)

• Upvote 2

Just now, Quark said:

In the context of everything that's going on, maybe wishing that your must see headliner is going to be so sick is the wrong way to word it?  :lol:

(I love deliberately misunderstanding the way the kids talk. Makes me feel like a grown up)

So good then, I'm 19 give me a break.