Lineup 2020

randlfan

Catfish have got to a pretty high enough level for a band that invite almost as much dislike as actual willingness to go and watch, but I don't think they've got enough to make the crossover from arena level to festival. They seem to be missing one or two big hit songs or proof they can diversify their output and create more interesting crossover songs imo.

8 hours ago, gfa said:

Reading just put a talent survey on their instagram story. Leaving a bit late although I think we had one before?

EDIT: there was also a fairly short headliners list which is interesting: biffy, strokes, AM, foals, kanye, blink, slipknot, travis scott, muse, asap rocky, dua lipa, mcr, billie, lg, gambino, frank ocean, stormzy, kendrick, tyler, ratm, tame (which can't happen), bmth, killers, catfish and cardi b

Seems interesting to me as its not just a default list like many surveys?

I presume a lot of people will tick Arctic Monkeys and be hopeful that's the option given they're supposedly locked up somewhere poring over some new material. Whether they bring anything released before 2009 is another question. I personally like the idea of AM with Strokes subbing but that's pretty unrealistic.

Cardi B is a bit random, though such is the changing demographic that I imagine she'd go down pretty well.

10 hours ago, gfa said:

Reading just put a talent survey on their instagram story. Leaving a bit late although I think we had one before?

EDIT: there was also a fairly short headliners list which is interesting: biffy, strokes, AM, foals, kanye, blink, slipknot, travis scott, muse, asap rocky, dua lipa, mcr, billie, lg, gambino, frank ocean, stormzy, kendrick, tyler, ratm, tame (which can't happen), bmth, killers, catfish and cardi b

Seems interesting to me as its not just a default list like many surveys?

The fact they are putting out this survey is worrying. The last time they just threw up a survey this late was in 2017 followed by the 2018 headliners only been revealed in March i think it was an it was extrmely weak. I hope im wrong

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Andre91 said:

It’s not going to be MCR :lol: 

Catfish will never headline. They’re going to go the same way as The Vaccines and stagnate. 

It’ll BMTH, The Strokes, Stormzy & Travis Scott. 

Yeah, I don't think they did themselves much favors covering about 4 of the medium festivals in one year, they aren't as gone as The Vaccines though and they are booked for a slot this year that an act did this year while subbing Glastonbury so they aren't dead yet.

6 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

guys don’t shoot the messenger but i have a 100% guarantee from a source i have at FR that the headliners are catfish, travis scott and fall out boy 

Well, Fall Out Boy are in the US during the festival so the source is 100% wrong ?

Edited by Newjem
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

guys don’t shoot the messenger but i have a 100% guarantee from a source i have at FR that the headliners are catfish, travis scott and fall out boy 

Ill take your word but i fucking hope not... Dont get me wrong, I like the names but for them three to be the main acts across the weekend, that would be a massive disappointment after having Foos, 21P, Post and 1975 this year. 

Edit: the guy above just shut you down jeez

Double Edit: I checked myself and his correct.

Edited by The All Round Ball :|

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

as if fallout boy would be back after a one year break.

Duffest news ever, what with them otherwise not being available and doing hella mega too on the day!

hahahahahha

16 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said: