randlfan

Prediction:

Liam G//Two Door//Idles//Denzel Curry//Slowthai//DMA’s//Yonaka

Camelphat//Nothing But Thieves

Travis Scott//BMTH//Skepta//Glass Animals//Pale Waves//NF//Deaf Havana

Architects//Yungblud

Stormzy//Gerry Cinnamon//Dave//Rex Orange County//Neck Deep//Fever 333

The Vaccines//Krept x Konan

I reckon it'll be a while before we hear anything concrete about Arctic Monkeys' plans for 2020, but confirmation of a summer live date would certainly indicate something is in progress.

I know there was talk that they wanted to produce new material within a shorter timeframe than the 5 year gap between AM and Tranquility Base. Though I do wonder if they could be likelier for this affair given that as the Glastonbury thread has made repeated mentions that they're looking to confirm two first time headliners out of their three, and of course Paul McCartney is a return visitor.

13 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I reckon it'll be a while before we hear anything concrete about Arctic Monkeys' plans for 2020, but confirmation of a summer live date would certainly indicate something is in progress.

I know there was talk that they wanted to produce new material within a shorter timeframe than the 5 year gap between AM and Tranquility Base. Though I do wonder if they could be likelier for this affair given that as the Glastonbury thread has made repeated mentions that they're looking to confirm two first time headliners out of their three, and of course Paul McCartney is a return visitor.

Have a feeling RHCP will be at Glasto given they're touring in June.

However, if they weren't, do we think they could play R+L? Since Getaway tour wrapped up they've seemed pretty happy to play scattered live dates across 2018 and 2019 so perhaps a second trip to Europe could happen.

13 hours ago, Dukey said:

Prediction:

Liam G//Two Door//Idles//Denzel Curry//Slowthai//DMA’s//Yonaka

Camelphat//Nothing But Thieves

Travis Scott//BMTH//Skepta//Glass Animals//Pale Waves//NF//Deaf Havana

Architects//Yungblud

Stormzy//Gerry Cinnamon//Dave//Rex Orange County//Neck Deep//Fever 333

The Vaccines//Krept x Konan

Fuck me I hope not!

• Upvote 6

Thoughts on Alt-J feel they would take a Sunday Radio 1 headliner slot although they were in line to headline a few years back but after the latest album dropped massively in popularity feel like there a similar size to Bastille and would be quite a nice difference to MCR if they do headline sunday? and where would Wolf Alice fit subbing?

Edited by Dim Sum

1 hour ago, Dim Sum said:

Thoughts on Alt-J feel they would take a Sunday Radio 1 headliner slot although they were in line to headline a few years back but after the latest album dropped massively in popularity feel like there a similar size to Bastille and would be quite a nice difference to MCR if they do headline sunday? and where would Wolf Alice fit subbing?

I think with new material Alt-J could probably do that and it seem a good booking tbf. Would quite like it myself, loved the first two albums.

Yeah Wolf Alice definitely a sub for me. Subbing under a co-head at the very least.

Edited by TheWaters
  • Like 1

I hope the line up is announced soon. Social media accounts are fairly active advertising tickets as Christmas presents today but still not 1 headliner announced ? a lot of people saying blink 182 will be one of the headliners but apparently they are announcing a full uk tour soon for next Summer. Greenday obviously ruled out too and the Killers. Its really looking like Bring me the horizon, Stormzy, Catfish and possibly, more hopefully MCR or Slipknot?

2 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

I hope the line up is announced soon. Social media accounts are fairly active advertising tickets as Christmas presents today but still not 1 headliner announced ? a lot of people saying blink 182 will be one of the headliners but apparently they are announcing a full uk tour soon for next Summer. Greenday obviously ruled out too and the Killers. Its really looking like Bring me the horizon, Stormzy, Catfish and possibly, more hopefully MCR or Slipknot?

Think Catfish are out, unless they sub. There's no way a band would headline NBHD weekender and reading in the same year.

As long as BMTH and Slipknot are two of the headliners I will be so happy !

Just now, R Shah said:

Think Catfish are out, unless they sub. There's no way a band would headline NBHD weekender and reading in the same year.

As long as BMTH and Slipknot are two of the headliners I will be so happy !

Very true didnt think of that scratch Catfish then! Me too I would take them two headliners alone to justify a good line up. Throw in Papa Roach, New Found Glory, bit of Limp Bizkit or something and that would do nicely