Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

14 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

When I last saw them at Reading 07, they pretty much stopped after Don't Stop 

That remains the most disappointing performance I've ever seen. I can't fathom why I stuck around for the whole set. Perhaps it was because The View was the 'best' alternative. 

Jumping in to say I saw RHCP at Reading in 2016 and was apprehensive after stories of the infamous 2007 show but it was actually really good.  I get the impression that it really depends on what setlist you get and we got a pretty solid hits set (Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert Setlist at Reading Festival 2016 on August 27, 2016 | setlist.fm

Edited by FakeEmpire

19 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Probably kills the "Glass Animals headlining Other Stage" theory

It was an insane theory.

Tbf, their success (or Heat Waves’, at least) seems to have been much bigger in the states than it has here. Iirc there were still tickets left until pretty much the day when they played a modest sized venue here in Liverpool late last year. They’re not megastars just yet. Other sub seems ideal for them, or tbh I could still see them taking JP headliner and it really not being overcrowded or anything.

2 hours ago, LostHorizon said:

Certainly a step down from what was meant to be in 2020

1583930523645.jpg

The headliners i'd say are fairly similar, maybe even bigger. Its more that they had Foals not headlining - huge get. Bicep booking has aged very nicely too