Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Hey everyone - hopefully this is OK here.

I have a spare ticket to see Adrianne Lenker (Big Thief) acoustic show at Earth in Hackney tonight. My girlfriend has had to pull out last minute because she is unwell. These tickets went pretty quick and following their incredible shows at Shepherds bush this week I thought someone might be interested.

Message me if you are - just asking what I paid minus fees which is £30. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

https://www.seetickets.com/event/phoebe-bridgers/barrowland-ballroom/2256094

Barrowland date for Phoebe Bridgers, surely the UK dates are coming this week with the false alarm last week.

Ah that's annoying, that would be a brilliant gig! That's both Phoebe and Sharon Van Etten playing my favourite venue when I'm at Glastonbury, I suppose I can't complain too much but fingers crossed she doesn't clash with anyone.

2 minutes ago, Radiochicken said:

That’s “she’s exclusive at Latitude” to at least 2 sets at Glasto in a few days. Good job. 

I’d assumed she’d put both dates down because it’s yet to be officially confirmed and she’s just playing ball, but her playing multiple sets is an interesting theory. 

Bon Iver did both Park headline and Other daytime in ‘09, and The xx in ‘10 - wonder if she could be doing double duty too?

Edited by FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I’d assumed she’d put both dates down because it’s yet to be officially confirmed and she’s just playing ball, but her playing multiple sets is an interesting theory. 

Maybe but you would think the tour manager would want to know where they are going to be so they can organise everything

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Bon Iver did both Park headline and Other daytime in ‘09, and The xx in ‘10 - wonder if she could be doing double duty too?

Personally, I love what Vampire Weekend did in 19: big Pyramid show and a opening on the Park at like 11.

I can't see any days for Down the Rabbit Hole on their website, so it is interesting if she's specifying a couple of days for Glastonbury but putting down specific days for other festivals which don't have day splits. Bit gutted to be missing the Glasgow gig so if she is playing twice that would definitely help in allowing me to see her as she'll no doubt clash with someone.

6 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Very interested to see how The Prodigy present the live show now. 

I dont think people would have an issue if they had somebody else on stage with Maxim to do Keith's parts and all. It would be just a matter of whom they had. I hope its not just his voice being overlayed on the pa.

Hoping when  the tour sells out that a glasto appearance is in the works.

Edited by Suprefan

5 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Very interested to see how The Prodigy present the live show now. 

Probably have some vintage Keith visuals and pre-records for his vocals, with Maxim and others doing the crowd hype thing. Will be weird at first but I'm sure they have enough footage from him that it's actually going to be a pretty nice tribute. Might grab tickets as they're relatively small venues.

3 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I can't see any days for Down the Rabbit Hole on their website, so it is interesting if she's specifying a couple of days for Glastonbury but putting down specific days for other festivals which don't have day splits. Bit gutted to be missing the Glasgow gig so if she is playing twice that would definitely help in allowing me to see her as she'll no doubt clash with someone.

Good sleuthing. That’s promising then. Hopefully all this worrying about missing her has been unwarranted then.