Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, Superunknown said:

Chemical Brothers tonight in Manchester. Memory of the Glasto set is a bit hazy so looking forward to remembering a bit more this time, hopefully.

Mate, I went to Leeds last night and the boys are on fire! I was stood next to a random guy who also happened to be at Glasto and there's definitely some new visuals in there! Also we got just under two hours, they just didn't stop! 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Neville Street said:

If there any Low Anthem fans on here, I have just listed in the tickets bit of efests 4 spares for their gig next Friday 29th at Union Chapel. They are doing Charlie Darwin as it's 10 years old.

They were great at Glastonbury when they were touring it, we saw them on Pyramid early doors and indoors somewhere too I think that year. Seen them on a boat in Bristol (Thekla), Shepherds Bush, EoTR, even Beautiful Days one year. I'm sure someone on here is a fan, can't be just me! Although looking at that list I guess I have inadvertently become a bit of a stalker :)

We are still going to the gig so can meet there.

Cheers, NS

PS sorry for the sales pitch. It sort of works with the thread title "Upcoming Gigs"

Love the Low Anthem, seen them a handful of times too....

or should I say loved them... didn't think that much of Eyeland and after Jocie Adams left I gave up a bit. Maybe need to give it a revisit.

Not sure I'm going to travel to London for it though, hope you sell the tickets!

• Upvote 1

Foo Fighters have just announced three European festivals in June with Glastonbury weekend so far clear. It’s a bit soon for them to headline again but maybe a cheeky secret set as it’s the 50th? Or is this just wishful thinking? ?

Just now, JoBalls said:

Foo Fighters have just announced three European festivals in June with Glastonbury weekend so far clear. It’s a bit soon for them to headline again but maybe a cheeky secret set as it’s the 50th? Or is this just wishful thinking? ?

What if they do that "Nirvana" reunion they occasionally do? Imagine that as a secret set

22 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I hear ya. Designated driver has its upsides. I've not seen Bazza and the Lads for a while. Might try and get to see them in Exeter in a couple weeks

Great set last night, as always. They just look like they're having an absolute blast every time I see them, one of those gigs where everyone leaves smiling.

New material sounding good as well, dont know if he's on the whole tour with them or just popped up in Brighton but they've got Natty Campbell writing and performing with them. Really good stuff

Caught Steve Lacy and Fat White Family in the last 48 hours.

FWF would be welcome back anytime at the farm, first time I’ve seen them and they were as chaotic as expected.

Really disappointed with Lacy. Literally sang over the album from its start to finish, picking up a guitar from time to time. Love the record but such a weak ass show.