Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

24 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Ahhh, did he? Well maybe my Ian Brown thought is realistic given that he's about next year.

No one knows how brightly Ian Browns star shines anymore. I don't think he would be big enough to headline something like Parklife.

10 hours ago, FakeEmpire said:

Haha.  I wish I even had the excuse of being London-based but only one of these are even in the city where I live!

Aim for 2020: less gigs!

per @Quark dont slow up on the gigs buddy...

2 weeks ago i went with my daughter to see Aurora at The Roundhouse (great show btw..) and next to me was an old fella (it takes one to know one) who had 18 gigs in November..!

where do you get that sort of cash.?!

keep on truckin'

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

per @Quark dont slow up on the gigs buddy...

2 weeks ago i went with my daughter to see Aurora at The Roundhouse (great show btw..) and next to me was an old fella (it takes one to know one) who had 18 gigs in November..!

where do you get that sort of cash.?!

keep on truckin'

Where do you get that energy?! 2 gigs in a week and I'm broken, although I can at least blame the 5.30 alarm every day :loll:

12 hours ago, Quark said:

Where do you get that energy?! 2 gigs in a week and I'm broken, although I can at least blame the 5.30 alarm every day :loll:

It's getting harder, to be honest.   Getting in @ 00.30 and getting up at 06.30 for a full day's work followed by a gig is not as easy several days on the trot as it was!  

I'll be spreading them out a bit more next year!

3 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

It's getting harder, to be honest.   Getting in @ 00.30 and getting up at 06.30 for a full day's work followed by a gig is not as easy several days on the trot as it was!  

I'll be spreading them out a bit more next year!

Preach!  That alarm the morning after a gig is a bitch :D

I don't know why but I just seem to get really congested periods when all the bands I want to see are playing near me at the same time.  Long periods of silence followed by a load of back to back gigs. Still love it mind :)

Even when I have 0 intention of seeing the act I get unreasonably annoyed when people don't play Manchester. In fact, I get more annoyed if I don't like them coz they're shit and I'm still being dumped, feels like a power move.

And that's my irrational annoyance of the day.

• Upvote 1