Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Holy fucking shitballs, Faith No More at Brixton academy is the absolute stuff of dreams. I have got to get a ticket. Got to. 

Edit; triple posted! Sorry ?? I just really need to make it clear that I have to get tickets ??

Edited by balti-pie
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Anybody seeing any prices for those FNM shows (specifically Manchester)? Will be coming back from Primavera the day before so really shouldn’t be going straight to another gig, but also really want to see them.

Nowt yet

19 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Just had a quick browse and stumbled upon this for the Roundhouse. Carly's UK tour dates are incoming!

Fucking hell Carly please play Manchester this time ??? and please let me get tickets and please don't do Sunday 9th Feb when I'm watching Kim Petras!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Fucking hell Carly please play Manchester this time ??? and please let me get tickets and please don't do Sunday 9th Feb when I'm watching Kim Petras!

You are in luck! Also Kim and Carly in one three-day weekend is glorious

IMG_20191203_091316.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2