Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just now, Roger1 said:

Noel Gallagher is playing Bristol 24th June next year. Supported by confidence man. Both now certain to play Glastonbury? Other stage headliner perhaps

Wouldn’t say certain based on the amount of people that have played both Bristol and Glastonbury in previous years

1 minute ago, Roger1 said:

His brother played the eden sessions on the Tuesday of Glastonbury last year and he turned up. Thinking about it I think Noel will no pass on the opportunity to sub Macca. Especially as Liam loves the Beatles so much

I’m not saying it won’t happen but Eden Sessions isn’t the same as Bristol sounds.  

Eden Sessions and Glastonbury shared loads of acts last time

8 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Got a few left for this year. Ezra Collective, FKA Twigs, Shellac, Fat White Family and METZ. 

Saw Fat White Family last night. They are spectacular! Absolutely incredible live. Was right up front and lost my spot in the mosh. Best fun I've had in ages. Crowd loved it. 

Working Mens Club supported. If they are supporting at your gig make sure to catch them. 

IMG_20191124_215009_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Saw Fat White Family last night. They are spectacular! Absolutely incredible live. Was right up front and lost my spot in the mosh. Best fun I've had in ages. Crowd loved it. 

Working Mens Club supported. If they are supporting at your gig make sure to catch them. 

IMG_20191124_215009_1.jpg

Ahhh sick, I'm glad to hear it. That's a great picture and I'm glad to see that Lias has got rid of that awful rat tail. I've seen them about six times over the years. Not one of my absolute favourite bands but always eventful live and really remind me of my years in sixth form when I properly started getting into gigs. I'm very glad that they're playing on a Friday night here in Brighton! Last time I saw them was at The Great Escape which was pure madness. 

Pregoblin will be supporting them here. All their support slots for this tour seem to be pretty decent so it seems no one in particular has missed out, which is nice to see. 

Edited by Guy Incognito

15 hours ago, Yokel Again said:

Went to Whitney on Saturday. Enjoyed it,,... thought I was going to love it when originally booked it ages back, but since the 2nd album a little underwhelming for me. They were very good, and sounded great when on form, but second album tunes much weaker, for me. Confirmed my thoughts. 

Ah I was at the Bristol show as well.   I also haven't listened to the 2nd album anywhere near as much as the 1st but really enjoyed it.  Dreamy stuff although the "Saturday night crowd" was a bit odd.