Headliner predictions 2017

swede

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

The most interesting question to come out of this post is "are you on Phill Collins' fan club's mailing list?" 

On the BST mailing list, having been to a fair few of those :P

I would see Phil Collins if he did Glasto though. Love some of the classics. No shame. 

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

While we're ruling people out, just got an email saying Phil Collins is doing BST as "Phil’s Only UK And European Festival Performance of 2017!"

Woohoo.  No disrespect to anyone here who wanted to see him, but I'm selfish and he did nowt for me, he sounded pretty sweet on 6music recently talking about drummers though, which he'd seen and who he admired.

28 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Robbie Williams "would love to headline Glastonbury."

Well, Robbie I would love an afternoon on a bouncy castle with Scarlett Johansson. That's probably not going to happen either.

"probably"

Keeping your hopes up a little bit though, haha.

15 hours ago, Zac Quinn said:

He'd just released Angels and Let Me Entertain You and was playing as part of the tour of an album which sold by the bucketload, I'm no great Robbie fan but it seems unlikely the crowd were there more for Tricky than him???

Nah all those people singing along to Angels were really only there to get a good spot to catch Tricky drop his massive festival crowd-pleasers like this. 'Come on everybody, you're not in Knowle West now, you know the words!'

48 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Robbie Williams "would love to headline Glastonbury."

Well, Robbie I would love an afternoon on a bouncy castle with Scarlett Johansson. That's probably not going to happen either.

I have a bouncy castle you can borrow if you want. Half way there my friend