Who’s Going to Glastonbury 2024?

Justcalledtosay

My group of 5 got tickets. 

With friends and family assisting as usual although the majority of us never got past the holding page.  

Just as hope was fading mate sent message to say"stand down" his wife had got them for us.  This was at 9.46.

For me I think this year will be my 22nd festival.  First in 1995 and last one missed was 1998 (by choice). Tickets were never a problem pre Super fence.

It's never easy these days. For all the hacks I think the truth is its a numbers game to increase the odds.

For those disappointed I have got them a number of times in the re sale so keep up the faith and determination. 

Just need camper ticket now and that's us sorted.

Look forward to the build up and line up developments.

21 minutes ago, MMMarc1720 said:

Was one of the lucky ones and managed to get a ticket this morning. First timer, couple mates went last few years and the jealousy usually rips out me… this year we are all on the farm! Can’t wait. 

Nice one, exciting times ahead 🙂

13 hours ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

First timer here and cannot wait. Slightly scared but isn't life supposed to be an adventure. Also going to Primavera at the beginning of the month so June's going to be a little intense to say the least. 

Excellent user name. You've made me want to move to Fleetwood and open a Mac n cheese food truck. 

Actually, that's not true, I absolutely do not want to move to Fleetwood.

And as a former diabetic I have to watch my carb intake so pasta is generally out. 

Bit of a non runner all in all.

Still, excellent name though.

Congrats on getting tickets! And everyone else who got in.

33 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Yes I've similar thoughts. Some of the finest didn't make it.

I was the one that got through this year and got our group. Had 2 other groups to sort out, but one of them is our core Glasto crew (I know most of the 3rd group well, but they were all newbies that only registered in the last 2 weeks, been going with the 2nd group for the last 20 years). They got in last year and we didn’t (and they are very philosophical about that fact). But even though I’m chuffed that I’m going, still keep going over all the minute clicks and decisions in the time after I completed mine, what if I’d tried this or that. Maybe we’d all be in. It’s madness! Definitely tempers the excitement somewhat, but 2 more sales to go!

1 hour ago, Toilet Duck said:

I was the one that got through this year and got our group. Had 2 other groups to sort out, but one of them is our core Glasto crew (I know most of the 3rd group well, but they were all newbies that only registered in the last 2 weeks, been going with the 2nd group for the last 20 years). They got in last year and we didn’t (and they are very philosophical about that fact). But even though I’m chuffed that I’m going, still keep going over all the minute clicks and decisions in the time after I completed mine, what if I’d tried this or that. Maybe we’d all be in. It’s madness! Definitely tempers the excitement somewhat, but 2 more sales to go!

My Mrs got our tickets, first time she's got us sorted. A round number of 6 coming from Dublin. Total fluke - she's never got to the ticket screen in over 20 years of going to the festival. Another key group missed out. Never fun and sours the experience somewhat.

Nope. Only 6/30 managed. Been every festival since 2014.

Was walking back from Shangri La at about 5/6am last year, sun was coming up, people were still out, was so beautiful. Me and my pal both said to each other we are at peace with taking a year out next year as this cannot be exclusive to us and other people need to experience it and I stand by that.  No disappointment, just happy for those who are going, especially first timers!

33 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

My Mrs got our tickets, first time she's got us sorted. A round number of 6 coming from Dublin. Total fluke - she's never got to the ticket screen in over 20 years of going to the festival. Another key group missed out. Never fun and sours the experience somewhat.

Great news that you're in. We have similar with 1 group out of 6 (including coach sale) not making it. What should be a joyous day is severely tempered by them not making it.

• Thanks 1