Who’s Going to Glastonbury 2024?

Justcalledtosay

Yup, the whole groups in this time, and with two newbies Who couldn't resist after me droning on about how good it is...

Was horrible though and I might need to lie down until my heartrate & blood pressure drops.

Makes it Number 10 for me.

Edited by Penrhos
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlackZeppelin said:

Didn't get near it with any of our 3 groups.

Can someone who understands the technical side explain how some people manage to get tickets 15 years in a row and others try and fail every time?

Is there some algorithm privileging certain locations?

The only "algorithm" thing that I still suspect is an issue is people getting through once having some kind of preference. More than 3 years in a row we had the same person from our group get in multiple times in quick succession and sort our entire group out

That's based on nothing but anecdotal evidence. The only real thing to increase your chances are more people trying and more devices.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BlackZeppelin said:

Didn't get near it with any of our 3 groups.

Can someone who understands the technical side explain how some people manage to get tickets 15 years in a row and others try and fail every time?

Is there some algorithm privileging certain locations?

No, different people get out tickets, fairly random, biggest benefit is us working for many years in groups, 4x6 = 24 this year but it’s sometimes been many more. 

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Amazing news congratulations to all with success tonight for those that missed out … Sunday it is 

You get anything? 

a mate of mine got to the reg/select your departure page for me but it crashed when he tried to go through to payment 😤