Ticket Balance!

Ayrshire Chris

5 hours ago, discgoesmic said:

In previous years they have stands setup around the campsite or you can pick them up from WaterAid booths. Can’t ever recall them giving them out at the gates.

5 hours ago, Greengoblin said:

Do we pick up our water bottles at the ticket gates?

Make sure you keep the bit of your ticket that says “water bottle” in tiny text

3 hours ago, Ashl said:

Does anyone remember what it says here https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/checkorder when you check your order to know payment has/has not gone through? Sorry if I missed further up the thread.

If you go into your see tickets account you can import any orders made whilst not logged in. Otherwise use the “order number” (not your reg) and postcode to check and resend the email to lead booker 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ticketboy69 said:

Anyone know if you can pay the balance with Amex? It doesn’t seem to be playing ball!

No you can’t Mastercard or visa credit or debit cards. 

amex charge to high of a transaction fee, but it would be an easy way to get a load of points. 

I just paid for my own ticket and paid for the transaction fee as well showing me as lead booker - my partner is now trying to pay for hers and her dads ticket and it’s charging HER the transaction fee and calling HER the lead booker - anyone got any ideas?

I could’ve sworn the transaction fee was once per order.

edit: misread the terms and conditions. You only pay one fee if you pay it off all at once. Seems I’ve done myself out of a tenner! 

Edited by mungo57
Idiocy

all paid up as well. 

honestly, i feel more thrilled than ever.  I think last year I was still dealing with covid ptsd (i'm being both literal and hyperbolic) and was maybe too paranoid the whole lead up that - a) it would get canceled again, or b) I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself.  And despite having a lovely time, I'm not sure I fully relaxed in 2022.  I feel more like myself these days, and I'm absolutely raging to get in the gates.  

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Olshansky said:

all paid up as well. 

honestly, i feel more thrilled than ever.  I think last year I was still dealing with covid ptsd (i'm being both literal and hyperbolic) and was maybe too paranoid the whole lead up that - a) it would get canceled again, or b) I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself.  And despite having a lovely time, I'm not sure I fully relaxed in 2022.  I feel more like myself these days, and I'm absolutely raging to get in the gates.  

Fantastic yeah that covid bounce back festival was a tough one … once I got back into it I was ok but there were various moments during I wasn’t quite 100% comfortable … where the mind had been telling me to stay away from people previously it was all pretty weird . In the end getting covid there was probably a good thing for my head in a weird kind of way . I was fortunate to have mild symptoms 

• Like 1