Ticket Balance!

Ayrshire Chris

I am paying balance for mine and my friend's general sale tickets, are they all posted to the address provided when paying the balance today?

Also I read this message: "If your delivery address is outside of the UK you may be required to collect your tickets at the box office. You will be contacted no later than 1 week prior to the event via email if this is the case." Seeing as I am based in Ireland and one of my friends is London based thinking maybe I should let her sort it with her address. Does anyone have experience of having tickets posted to Ireland or beyond?

44 minutes ago, aforest said:

I am paying balance for mine and my friend's general sale tickets, are they all posted to the address provided when paying the balance today?

Also I read this message: "If your delivery address is outside of the UK you may be required to collect your tickets at the box office. You will be contacted no later than 1 week prior to the event via email if this is the case." Seeing as I am based in Ireland and one of my friends is London based thinking maybe I should let her sort it with her address. Does anyone have experience of having tickets posted to Ireland or beyond?

All tickets are sent to the address of the lead booker at balance payment, for all tickets they pay for. 

The £9.75 is the postage fee, so you only pay that once because there's one envelope. 

If you pay separately, you all get individual envelopes to your address for the £9.75 charge. 

1 minute ago, briddj said:

All tickets are sent to the address of the lead booker at balance payment, for all tickets they pay for. 

The £9.75 is the postage fee, so you only pay that once because there's one envelope. 

If you pay separately, you all get individual envelopes to your address for the £9.75 charge. 

Thanks briddj, always got Coach tickets in the past. Trying to avoid paying multiple fees and having to pick up at the box office

Never mind, found this here - https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/

UK TICKETS will be sent out by Royal Mail in late-May – June 2023. Tickets will be sent to the address specified when booking. A signature will be required at the point of the delivery.

INTERNATIONAL TICKETS FOR THOSE IN THE EU will be sent out by registered international post, unless specified otherwise. You can track your international ticket order via www.royalmail.com by entering your Track and Trace number which is available via See Tickets’ order tracker. To access the order tracker you will require your email address and booking reference number. If it is likely you will set off for the Festival more than 28 days before the event commences, please contact See Tickets via their customer service portal to request ‘Box Office Collection’.

INTERNATIONAL TICKETS FOR THOSE OUTSIDE OF THE EU, tickets will be for box office collection unless specified otherwise.

9 hours ago, Alvoram said:

£900 lighter 😞 

Worth every penny though... My son's first Glasto, He'll have just turned 19 too!

Awesome! I was 19 when I first went in 1998 and it changed my life!

Myself and another from our big group paid off someone's ticket last night otherwise they weren't going to be able to make it. Excited and happy that they now can 😊

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Alvoram said:

£900 lighter 😞 

Worth every penny though... My son's first Glasto, He'll have just turned 19 too!

Paid yesterday - also £900 lighter (The 2 of us and our 17 year old Daughter)  A bit painful for the bank balance to say the least, but starting to get really excited now 😄

My son will be 13 in September so he just about gets his last free ticket this year.  Next year is gonna be really painful -  could easily see it being over £1500 for 4 tickets - ouch!

2 hours ago, PassingCloud said:

Awesome! I was 19 when I first went in 1998 and it changed my life!

Myself and another from our big group paid off someone's ticket last night otherwise they weren't going to be able to make it. Excited and happy that they now can 😊

Would have turned 19 on the saturday of 2020 had that covid thing not happened!

Still, turned 21 after Bicep this year so thats the constellation prize! 🙂 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Paid yesterday - also £900 lighter (The 2 of us and our 17 year old Daughter)  A bit painful for the bank balance to say the least, but starting to get really excited now 😄

My son will be 13 in September so he just about gets his last free ticket this year.  Next year is gonna be really painful -  could easily see it being over £1500 for 4 tickets - ouch!

At 13 he can get a paper round and chip in!

22 hours ago, Neil said:

balance paid, it was a tough choice but would have seemed daft not to, there's a free carer's ticket sorted for my wife, and I've paid out hundreds of pounds on mobility scooter rental. only thing to sort now is my campervan's ropey engine.

Glad to hear!

Why not meet up with our crew on Saturday when we go to see GnR? You'll love it really. 😉

Will you be at the meetup? Will try to get along for this one if so - only been 25 years or so!

Edited by Breeze

16 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Glad to hear!

Why not meet up with our crew on Saturday when we go to see GnR? You'll love it really. 😉

Will you be at the meetup? Will try to get along for this one if so - only been 25 years or so!

I won't be doing an efestivals meetup this year as I won't own efestivals by the time Glastonbury.comes round.

Quick question to confirm I understand correctly. We have 2 tentative in our group, if they pay their balance I think they can get a refund up until 5th May, correct? The refund protection is only needed beyond that date if I understand correctly.

Is my understanding correct?

15 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Quick question to confirm I understand correctly. We have 2 tentative in our group, if they pay their balance I think they can get a refund up until 5th May, correct? The refund protection is only needed beyond that date if I understand correctly.

Is my understanding correct?

Yes. 

CANCELLATIONS & LOST TICKETS

Any ticket deposits for which the balance has not been paid by the end of the balance payment window, will be automatically refunded to the card on which they were booked; with a £25 administration charge retained and all tickets for which the balance has not been paid will be cancelled.  

Ultimately it is your responsibility to ensure your ticket balance is paid on time. Tickets for Glastonbury Festival are personalised with a photo of the ticket holder and cannot be transferred to another recipient. 

If you are unable to come to the Festival, and require a refund for your ticket, please contact See Tickets via their Customer Service Page confirming your details before midnight Friday 5th May 2023 to log your request for a refund. 

A £25 administration charge will be retained from all refunded tickets. 

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/

• Thanks 1

Paid up for the two of us! 

I must've checked my bank account 30 times to make sure it's all gone out. 
It was a hefty hit this year and even though I know it's coming I'm still always underprepared for the payment and end up whacking it on my credit card. 

I have 2 x tickets to try for friends in the resale.