Ticket Balance!

Ayrshire Chris

11 minutes ago, El Weirdo said:

Having a nightmare here lads.

There is a ticket purchase attempt already in progress using this registration. It is possible that this registration has been added as a guest to another order.

What do i do?

try a different browser 

13 minutes ago, El Weirdo said:

Having a nightmare here lads.

There is a ticket purchase attempt already in progress using this registration. It is possible that this registration has been added as a guest to another order.

What do i do?

Give it 30 minutes and try again. If still no luck record screenshot document everything and contact the festival / seetickets.

10 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

You're not trying to pay with Amex are you?

Sounds like he can't even get to this stage.

I'm guessing your sorted now but if not start recording screenshotting shit to sort out tomorrow

56 minutes ago, august1 said:

its a bit mad someone else can block you buying a ticket without any password etc, imagine having the reg details of someone you dont like and squatting on the ticket page 🤣

You'd need to squat 24/7 for 7 days though.

I know there's no urgency to get it done, but I still can't comprehend leaving it to the last couple hours. I'd have got proper twitchy and unable to focus on anything else if I'd left it past the first day.

1 minute ago, danssol said:

Link to Reddit it’s claimed you can pay balance today until midnight. worth trying if you know someone who forgot to pay. 

wow thats amazing if it works .... does it strike people as they are concerned about balances numbers not being paid off ? or would they have made this more widely known if that were the case 

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

wow thats amazing if it works .... does it strike people as they are concerned about balances numbers not being paid off ? or would they have made this more widely known if that were the case 

I can confirm it works. 2 people i was going with 'forgot to pay' then contacted See tickets yesterday and got the link this morning, paid and received confirmation. 

Edited by Nestacres

3 hours ago, danssol said:

Link to Reddit it’s claimed you can pay balance today until midnight. worth trying if you know someone who forgot to pay. 

What's the chances this is an elaborate scam? If it is what an amazing way to make a fortune of those in desperate need.

If it isn't, it's a bit disappointing. There are a lot of people hoping for the resale and a week is plenty of time to pay the balance

55 minutes ago, Nestacres said:

I can confirm it works. 2 people i was going with 'forgot to pay' then contacted See tickets yesterday and got the link this morning, paid and received confirmation. 

Nothing on the main site about this but great if it’s worked for folk .  I suppose see tickets must get some pleading e mails and phone calls from desperate people who for some reason couldn’t pay last week.  Just hope it’s not a scam. Can’t see it though, It does take you to the payment page.
I would suggest anyone who pays it this way makes sure by checking the see tickets customer services order tracker after it’s all went through. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

15 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

There were a lot of people who got locked out last week as payments failed. You could leave it 30 minutes and try again but a few either left it too late or consistently failed. I suspect it is because of those.

That would explain why it isn’t widely publicised but those who maybe called or e mailed see tickets were given the link.