Ticket Balance!

Ayrshire Chris

11 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

I am a W - got mine

Daughters BF is a C - not got his (stop press got his at 16:31)

There is NO pattern.....

🤣 I should know better....

EDIT: email just arrived. As I said, I should know better after all these years...

Edited by phillyfaddle
Update
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

well im M and nothing ...... mate is C nothing another G ...... we are all bus . but another bus friend has had his 

I’m A and got mine yesterday at 16:20 if that helps 😂

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Yeah I’ve cracked it now thanks 😊 

There is a pattern? 

I thought it might just be order number? the order of successful payment. 

18 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

2 /4 received .... my friends have had theirs and not told me .... ive had words 

That Chris Lough from seetickets is probably reading this topic and for his own kicks making you sweat until April 1st 🤣

Edited by gazzared
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueDaze said:

All of efestivals breathes a sigh of relief and the 'Get Crazyfool to Glastonbury 2023' threads go in the bin..

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Good! As usual this has been a good rehearsal for the carnage that ensues when the actual ticket delivery thread starts, with everyone looking at the % of tickets posted! 

yeah dont even have to wait for those tickets now 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Given the deposit balance is later than usual, when are they going to squeeze the resale in, does anyone have any idea? Haven't seen it discussed really and I can't see any other thread talking about it. I've been absent quite a lot over winter mind you.

Is there a pattern? Feel like this year everything's blown out of the water pattern-wise.

2 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Given the deposit balance is later than usual, when are they going to squeeze the resale in, does anyone have any idea? Haven't seen it discussed really and I can't see any other thread talking about it. I've been absent quite a lot over winter mind you.

Is there a pattern? Feel like this year everything's blown out of the water pattern-wise.

Not too dissimilar from other years. Most likely to be 20th and 23rd as usually around 2 weeks after the balance deadline, although could possibly be the 13/16 if they get their act together 

F6E037C6-0526-4FDC-ADC3-78756AF2EE09.jpeg

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

the pattern got thrown by last year which was an outlier because of covid . this year its a bit more normal 

2 minutes ago, mike46 said:

Not too dissimilar from other years. Most likely to be 20th and 23rd as usually around 2 weeks after the balance deadline, although could possibly be the 13/16 if they get their act together 

F6E037C6-0526-4FDC-ADC3-78756AF2EE09.jpeg

Cheers for that, didn't know there was a whole Excel table floating around, I've been looking for something like this for the past hour!

Allows me to plan a bit with my friends now and see who's still interested. It's a bugger there's only 4 tickets per order though because we're a group of 6.