2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

7 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Not that he was ever in the frame, but I think Clapton has ruled himself out for a while with his latest bout of nut job twattery…

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2022/01/24/eric-clapton-says-vaccinated-might-be-victims-of-mass-hypnosis-15978082/amp/

I found him failing to convince his daughters amusing.

You know the other 99% of people not on the forum were gonna be whatever about Kendrick or Billie. they werent cool with a teenager not paying their proper dues to ascend the festival hierarchy. And def not going to want a rapper that doesnt have “hits” in their eyes or is polarizing like Kanye or even Jay Z to an extent. 

3 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

You know the other 99% of people not on the forum were gonna be whatever about Kendrick or Billie. they werent cool with a teenager not paying their proper dues to ascend the festival hierarchy. And def not going to want a rapper that doesnt have “hits” in their eyes or is polarizing like Kanye or even Jay Z to an extent. 

Supre go to bed

11 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Les Ardentes, one of the festivals Kendrick Lamar was due to play in 2021, have announced another headliner. They still seem to have space on 9th July for a headliner though, so Kendrick could still be there.

Is Roddy rich not a headliner? He's had some massive albums. Idk how big he is in Europe tho

Edit: ah I see he's not even listed at the top of his day on the website, defs missing a headliner

Edited by shivroy

15 minutes ago, kalifire said:

@JoeyT do these festivals continuing to announce line ups without Kendrick where he was scheduled for 2020/21 give you cause to question your info? Or are you still confident? 

I've always had an asterisk over the info but that's been due to the days in which Macca and Kendrick are placed. That's the only reason I'd personally question it.

I have no reason to doubt the source / info as it's originated from a place you would assume could say with some authority who the headliners are.

Having said this, I have zero interest in watching Kendrick so from a selfish point of view I hope it's wrong!

Sorry, I should probably add that how I've heard what I've heard, it has come in good faith from the sauce. So if it is wrong, I'm not going to be annoyed (for the reason in the sentence above) I'll also not be losing any sleep over having shared the info as again it's been passed on in good faith.

Edited by JoeyT

12 hours ago, Weird said:

The last few pages are very telling. The mere fact that it seems like yall were more accepting of a Billie headline than a Kendrick headline is laughable to me. 

What? People here are hoping Kendrick headlines, but because the festivals he was playing at aren't bringing him back people are less hopeful. Read the room better. 

7 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

What? People here are hoping Kendrick headlines, but because the festivals he was playing at aren't bringing him back people are less hopeful. Read the room better. 

Lol his comment melted my brain…. Yes of course we are accepting of a Billie headline. Because she is confirmed lol.