2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

16 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Which festivals are announcing?

any scheduled for today?

- Tempelhof Sounds Berlin are announcing FATM alongside headliners The Strokes and Muse.

- Opener are apparently having a big announcement tomorrow. 

- Parklife will drop their lineup this week.

- I suspect Rock Werchter to recommence their weekly name drops this Friday. 

- Roskilde has been very quiet for a long time but still need to share most of their heads. This week? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

think alot of fests announce tommorow. im guessing glastonbury has allowed them to announce first before they announce.

If that was the case there would be a lot of fests that would be missing a bunch of names if they were forced to hold back on  artist announcements and nothing would come of tomorrow in a sense except who wasnt playing Glasto.

23 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Well there's already a TW Classic day planned headlined by Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds on the 25th of June. Rumour has it they will add a second one headlined by Macca on the 26th of June. That would mean two proper legends in one weekend. 

I meant what day is the announcement, should have been more clear ahaha. Cheers though. What a few days that would be. Hopefully we have the latter though...

16 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

I've seen him twice not at festivals and this has been pretty much my experience both times. I don't think he's a very good festival act. Which is fine because the same can be said for loads of acts. 

Decent booking though if they get him. Which they wont. 

15 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Kendrick at Leeds in 2015 was top tier stuff. Agree that his headline set in 2018 was lacking though.

He was confirmed for 2020 though if you mean Glastonbury won't get him for 2022? Would make sense as he seems to be resurfacing. 

Yeah I heard great things about the 2015 set, I'm not sure if it's because he was 'co headlining' and he had a very limited amount of time. I didn't like how the festival set was a watered down replica of his arena tour.

18 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Have heard from someone who works on a show he’s in Lin-Manuel Miranda has a slot somewhere, assume doing Encanto, Moana, Hamilton stuff.

That’s an absolutely incredible booking I never would have seen coming.

Edit: oh!

Edited by Matt42