When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, Cherry Tree said:

I have posted this previously, this is what the tories wanted to portray in 2015, the reality in 2017 was quite different. Not saying they won’t use the same scare tactics.

5DEC4A81-DF2D-47DD-838C-B0CC4E8D2A18.jpeg

CB9632CB-34B4-42C9-B57E-ED1803410BF5.jpeg

The thing is Miliband explained how to deal with this at the weird not a debate successive Question Time special in 2015. You don't make any deals you just put forward a program of government and dare them to vote it down.  The SNP have huge leads up here but they wouldn't want to be seen as stopping Labour getting in and leading to a Tory government. It wouldn't be the most stable of governments and it may well not last a full term but whilst the SNP would have the power to bring the government down they'd never really want to be seen as doing it. 

Some 2000 page stats .....

Top posters

@steviewevie  5808 posts 

@Ozanne Kier 4423posts 

Sir Crazyfool 4236 posts  ( awarded in the new years honours for services to when will this shit end thread 

Top posts 

with this ....

@jparx

"I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else.

Of course there are much bigger things to be worried about, but that doesn’t mean you can’t also miss live music."

with a massive 37 upvotes 

This thread has been viewed 1.8 million times ......and has had 50 k replies 

thanks to all contributors ... its been a roller coaster and massive thanks to @Toilet Duck for responses to all our quoting ... 

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Won't it be strange when we're all past the ending of this shit. 

Probably be even stranger now to find a house that's very small with woodchip on the wall when you come round to call.

16 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

By the time we reach page 3000 we'll all be living underwater. 

Maybe that's Plan U on how to successfully socially distance.

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Some 2000 page stats .....

Top posters

@steviewevie  5808 posts 

@Ozanne Kier 4423posts 

Sir Crazyfool 4236 posts 

Top posts 

with this ....

@jparx

"I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else.

Of course there are much bigger things to be worried about, but that doesn’t mean you can’t also miss live music."

with a massive 37 upvotes 

This thread has been viewed 1.8 million times ......and has had 50 k replies 

thanks to all contributors ... its been a roller coaster and massive thanks to @Toilet Duck for responses to all our quoting ... 

do I get a prize?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ShakeyCrash said:

Yep, these days i think the bar is that you have to kill someone in order to quit from politics. And even then it depends on whether they deserved it or not

He did try running over a cyclist a few months ago, caused minor injuries. Typical Starmer, uncommitted.