Who Is Missing?

Rose-Colored Boy

2 hours ago, giantkatestacks said:

Love St Vincent but we have had her relatively recently. 

Dunno. After this album campaign is done it’ll probably be at least 2021 before she’s touring again, which would be way too long for Glasto to go without an appearance from one of this generation’s most exciting musicians. Even in 2014 she was only on the Park while most of the festival was preoccupied getting dinner after Ed Sheeran.

She more than merits a Pyramid slot at this point, and if we’re on about booking as many female acts as possible then you surely gotta start with booking acts like Annie more frequently than every seven years.

9 hours ago, MetaKate said:

Tash sultana was another name I was expecting but shes still fairly new so she might be on the next poster. 

Shes busy on the Friday and Sunday, so I guess its possible she aint playing (though a trip to Somerset on her way from london to Scotland aint that much of a detour)

A few mentions for Frank Turner in this thread. In am still very hopeful he’ll be there. Avalon/Leftfield/Acoustic acts often do not get onto the poster.

I had been hoping for Richard Ashcroft....

Don’t know if the Duran Duran rumour is based on anything, but they would make for a great Other Stage opener.

8 hours ago, Watergirl said:

A few mentions for Frank Turner in this thread. In am still very hopeful he’ll be there. Avalon/Leftfield/Acoustic acts often do not get onto the poster.

I had been hoping for Richard Ashcroft....

Don’t know if the Duran Duran rumour is based on anything, but they would make for a great Other Stage opener.

He's hinted he's going to be there hasn't he?

• Upvote 1

On 3/15/2019 at 11:50 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

Two omissions that I knew weren't playing, but bloody well should be are Groove Armada and (most importantly) The Lancashire Hotpots.

Both bands unable to get booked, despite wanting to play. 

I got tweeted back that reason GA aren't on the farm was because they weren't invited!