Jump to content
Rose-Colored Boy

Who Is Missing?

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Busted are touring again, could still be added. Pyramid slot maybe, after their huge crowd last time and their new album selling fairly well. Maybe.

Other opener?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sprout8 said:

Foals

Catfish & the Bottlemen

Blossoms

** crosses fingers **

 

Wouldn't mind a bit of Circa Waves, Sundara Karma and Don Broco as well :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Let’s Eat Gramdma 😞. Any chance they’ll be added later?

And Confidence Man.

Confidence Man will be there, I'm sure. They are the level of 'early afternoon JP stage' act that tend to get held back at this stage. They are playing smaller festivals and their own shows and certainly the type of act that have a crowd crossover with Glastonbury. The size of acts where you might bin off Great Escape or Sound City if you see there's a number of acts playing there and Glastonbury.

There's probably a fair few acts who don't want to be announced this early if they have summer touring commitments to sell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Confidence Man will be there, I'm sure. They are the level of 'early afternoon JP stage' act that tend to get held back at this stage. They are playing smaller festivals and their own shows and certainly the type of act that have a crowd crossover with Glastonbury. The size of acts where you might bin off Great Escape or Sound City if you see there's a number of acts playing there and Glastonbury.

There's probably a fair few acts who don't want to be announced this early if they have summer touring commitments to sell.

Out of upvotes but thanks. SO EXCITED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Keithy said:

 

There's probably a fair few acts who don't want to be announced this early if they have summer touring commitments to sell.

I think Dave probably falls into this category seeing as he’s headlining the tent at Reading

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Confidence Man will be there, I'm sure. They are the level of 'early afternoon JP stage' act that tend to get held back at this stage. They are playing smaller festivals and their own shows and certainly the type of act that have a crowd crossover with Glastonbury. The size of acts where you might bin off Great Escape or Sound City if you see there's a number of acts playing there and Glastonbury.

There's probably a fair few acts who don't want to be announced this early if they have summer touring commitments to sell.

Aye, reckon it's a given confidence man will be there. We have tickets to see them in Manchester but they were cheap as chips and not sure if they have even sold out yet. So makes sense to hold them back for now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Let’s Eat Gramdma 😞. Any chance they’ll be added later?

And Confidence Man.

They’ve just been added to the Florence/National BST gig so I’m thinking maybe not :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kevbizarre said:

They’ve just been added to the Florence/National BST gig so I’m thinking maybe not :(

Oh yeah I see that. 😞. Damn it, really wanted to see them. It’s a good line up tbf but we’re going on the Friday - can’t do both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chatty said:

Iggy. 

 

Get him announced between now and the festival and were all good. 

He's probably the act who was most anticipated in the better predictions. So biggest missing one for me now. Don't see anybody else for that Friday Rock/Metal slot at the moment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Busted are touring again, could still be added. Pyramid slot maybe, after their huge crowd last time and their new album selling fairly well. Maybe.

I'd expect them to be announced after their arena tour ends in April. Still tickets going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only act I had fingers crossed for was Doves. Still hoping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...