Foals

RarerThanDandyB

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

The chorus on 2AM is massive fwiw. Can see it on Google Earth. It’ll be a singalong in June.

Really excited for Saturday night when I’ve just watched Macca on TV and spam this forum saying he was utter shite and Foals should have headlined instead.

• Upvote 3

profile pic says it all but it's a fun banger of a song - they've done immense to not fade to the background like others of their class.

Not only that but their live show is spectacular so I'm v excited for a summer party foals record and a focused album again after the variation on ENSWBL (which I did love) - would do anything to be at glasto this year and see them boss the other (don't take it/them for granted xxx)

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, thrillhouse188 said:

As a long time fan whose seen them many times, I’d love a nice set list shake up, fill with dancier numbers like Cassius, After Glow, Milk and Black Spiders to compliment the new album 

Cassius and Hummer would be very welcome - even just one of those would make me very happy

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Just went looking thru old videos because they posted the new video for 2am and man does this have me psyched for Glasto and Foals and Foals at Glasto.

Also noticed a pre-fame Arlo Parks is in-shot in the first few seconds but I'm not psyched for her at Glasto or in general.

Seminal gig 

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Just went looking thru old videos because they posted the new video for 2am and man does this have me psyched for Glasto and Foals and Foals at Glasto.

Also noticed a pre-fame Arlo Parks is in-shot in the first few seconds but I'm not psyched for her at Glasto or in general.

That's an awesome spot of Arlo Parks!

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

I wonder if these will be the BBC’s song again. The two new ones both sound like they’d be in the running… 

If you don’t think the BBC song is going to be Geordie Shore Squad and Made In Chelsea Lot there is something wrong with you.

On 2/11/2022 at 2:37 PM, thrillhouse188 said:

As a long time fan whose seen them many times, I’d love a nice set list shake up, fill with dancier numbers like Cassius, After Glow, Milk and Black Spiders to compliment the new album 

Would love that. Maybe being a longer set they may squeeze a couple in. Milk & Black Spiders is possibly my favourite song of thiers

14 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Great video that, cheers for posting

2am is great and so was Wake Me Up. Really liked part 1 & 2 too although I do agree it could have made one mega album but hey ho. Seeing them in Edinburgh in April which has been booked forever and then subbing Strokes at trnsmt where they’ll unfortunately be a bit wasted. 

Need a 20 plus song setlist to fit in all the bangers now. I agree it would be class to see songs like Cassius return