Foals

RarerThanDandyB

2 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

I can imagine they will have a massive crowd, maybe even bigger than Queens. 

They had huge crowds (for the stage in question) at each of their last three Glastonbury shows so quite possibly. I would say they are a favourite among the Glastonburians and should be quite busy against Billie.

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They had huge crowds (for the stage in question) at each of their last three Glastonbury shows so quite possibly. I would say they are a favourite among the Glastonburians and should be quite busy against Billie.

Their last appearance was before the most anticipated Pyramid headliner in years to be fair. Has to be taken into account.

8 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Billie Eilish would slightly have the edge in my Friday planning but very much hoping Friday is Phoebe Bridgers' night.

If Billie - Simz - Foals - Phoebe are clashing in the same night that would be a big nightmare for me 😂 Let her for Saturday/Sunday at least. 

8 hours ago, charlierc said:

Foals with Wolf Alice subbing would give me flashbacks to seeing the pair as Truck Festival headliners. Just needs Two Door Cinema Club under that to complete the set.

Was an awesome few nights that, would happily revisit it on the farm 👌

although the part where I had to carry someone who’d ODd out of the crowd for wolfie will hopefully not be repeated

7 minutes ago, George1399 said:

Was an awesome few nights that, would happily revisit it on the farm 👌

although the part where I had to carry someone who’d ODd out of the crowd for wolfie will hopefully not be repeated

ODing in wolf alice is quite something