Foals

RarerThanDandyB

3 hours ago, BlackZeppelin said:

Assuming they do headline Pyramid, which night would you prefer?

I would vote for Friday, I think they would bring the energy to electrify the whole weekend.

I just assume it would be Friday. Sunday is Swift night and they wouldn't get a look in for Saturday unless touring schedules dictated it had to be that way. 

6 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

I just assume it would be Friday. Sunday is Swift night and they wouldn't get a look in for Saturday unless touring schedules dictated it had to be that way. 

I wonder how this works when it comes to 'bump up headliners'. Eg. if they were talking to McCartney or Fleetwood Mac for the big marquee Saturday show with the expectation that it would fall through, and it does, then do they have to move the agreed Friday headliner across so they don't have a bump up headliner on Saturday?

Although I don’t think it’ll be a bad album I’m starting to think the second part is just a humdrum of leftovers from the album sessions not thought good/fitting enough for Pt.1 rather than a cohesive album in itself. Black Bull just sounded like a generic ‘heavy’ Foals song, The Runner, whilst pretty good, didn’t really bring anything new to the table, and this sounds like your generic Foals slowy that they can pump out with no effort at all.

Hoping to be proven wrong but they wouldn’t be the first band to fall in to this trap, especially as they’ve struggled to produce a really great single disk for some time.