Foals

RarerThanDandyB

42 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I went to Radiohead at the Roundhouse but don't recall getting ID'd, although they've been pretty strict in the past when I've been to the iTunes festival there, so the chances are it's down to the venue to enforce and whether they can be bothered or not.

I got ID'd when I picked my ticket up and on the way in. I did go in quite soon after doors, I wonder if they slack off the checks as the queues stack up

I've only been to one show where they asked for ID and that was the Muse intimate gigs a few years back - they did ask to see card I paid with.

This will be the 2nd one

Thing is if they are allowing resale through twickets, surely they going to have to allow twickets invoices as well??

I am disgusted (but not surprised) Viagogo are selling tickets at such a high price - seriously over £200 per ticket!!! Do people buy these things???

7 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

I've only been to one show where they asked for ID and that was the Muse intimate gigs a few years back - they did ask to see card I paid with.

This will be the 2nd one

Thing is if they are allowing resale through twickets, surely they going to have to allow twickets invoices as well??

I am disgusted (but not surprised) Viagogo are selling tickets at such a high price - seriously over £200 per ticket!!! Do people buy these things???

You have to show your Twickets booking confirmation and have ID that matches that. Same for all such gigs.

3 hours ago, briddj said:

Catfish are very strict on ID. Caused a lot of problems on their tours because people don't realise they are buying ID tickets. I would agree though that you only get your ID checked in 10% of cases where you are told you need it.

Me and all my mates got ID’d at Catfish in Nottingham last week, but it’s not happened at any other gig I’ve been to recently. I think the last time I had one checked before that was Muse on the Drones tour.  

Edited by TKOCF

3 hours ago, briddj said:

Not on the London date:

image.png.2f1d770398b71065acf0d0e4f6b589db.png

On your other question, there is absolutely no way that a promoter can find out who has listed the tickets for sale on Viagogo (unless specific seats have been listed)

Am going to the London date and my email says this:

5. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets
Failure to bring all the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.

Strange that your email would leave it out, yet mine includes it.

28 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Am going to the London date and my email says this:

5. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets
Failure to bring all the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.

Strange that your email would leave it out, yet mine includes it.

I quoted the terms from the See Tickets booking page. The terms in the email are different. Not going to make a difference to me but that is actually poor from See not to have them matching up. Basically changing the T&Cs if you had, say, bought the tickets for your son/daughter when it didn't mention ID checks.

22 hours ago, stylishkids said:

Martini you’re welcome to have it if you’re not successful tomorrow. Mpdow2, if martini does manage to picket up a couple of tickets, it’s yours. JSmurphy, sorry I’ve gotta for the first reply strategy but if they both pick tickets up in the general sale tomorrow then you’re obviously welcome to it. 

Hopefully you’ll all pick tickets up tomorrow anyway ?. Be a twickets job then but thought I’d offer it here first 

Well that was impossible. At least yesterday I managed to put my presale code in. Did keep trying for 10 minutes just in case they came back but all in vein. 

If Martini doesn't claim the spare ticket, I would love to take it. 

Thanks in advance :)

22 hours ago, stylishkids said:

Martini you’re welcome to have it if you’re not successful tomorrow. Mpdow2, if martini does manage to picket up a couple of tickets, it’s yours. JSmurphy, sorry I’ve gotta for the first reply strategy but if they both pick tickets up in the general sale tomorrow then you’re obviously welcome to it. 

Hopefully you’ll all pick tickets up tomorrow anyway ?. Be a twickets job then but thought I’d offer it here first 

Sorry @mpdow2, had no joy despite having multiple people on the case in various countries for both sales. @stylishkids, if that offer's still there, I'd love to take it. Thank you very much, will PM you.

6 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Sorry @mpdow2, had no joy despite having multiple people on the case in various countries for both sales. @stylishkids, if that offer's still there, I'd love to take it. Thank you very much, will PM you.

No problem. Was impossible today so was more in hope you managed to secure tickets. Have a blast.