Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

18 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Would get a big crowd of people hoping for Radiohead songs who would then gradually empty out as they realised they didn't like what they were hearing.

How that's different from an actual Radiohead show I'm not sure.

Loved Radiohead's '17 set.

But this is, by any objective measurement, funny. 

24 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Anyone heading to Mirrors in Camden on 2nd Nov? I've just caught the set times on Facebook, looks like a very decent day of music in some great venues (Main Stage is Roundhouse):

70772802_2438742216355587_5244703230797021184_o.jpg

I'll be there! My only gripe is that the bands are a little toooo similar. But it's going to be a great day all the same. I don't know a great deal of the line-up, any recommendations?

(Side note: one of the bands I was going for is Drugdealer, however they've had to pull out).

1 minute ago, JSmurphy said:

I'm in the same boat - I'd catch Turnover, American Football and Phoebe Bridgers but wouldn't plan much else. I love Dingwalls so definitely would stop off there.

Thanks for the advice. Already a big fan of Phoebe Bridgers, but I'll check the others out.

If you get the chance to see them, Barrie and Bessie Turner are pretty good. Wouldn't be surprised if both turn up on the farm though, so yeah, no plan is probably the best approach.

12 minutes ago, fat_man_joe said:

I'll be there! My only gripe is that the bands are a little toooo similar. But it's going to be a great day all the same. I don't know a great deal of the line-up, any recommendations?

(Side note: one of the bands I was going for is Drugdealer, however they've had to pull out).

Sheer Mag will be tonnes of fun, I'm hoping to catch them in Manchester a few days after this but got a busy busy week

1 hour ago, JSmurphy said:

Anyone heading to Mirrors in Camden on 2nd Nov? I've just caught the set times on Facebook, looks like a very decent day of music in some great venues (Main Stage is Roundhouse):

Yeah I can't wait.

Saw Phoebe with Better Oblivion earlier in the year. Very excited to see her solo.

Surely she'll do Glasto? Her second album will be out/coming out by then?

2 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Yeah I’m going to this!

I’ve seen Phoebe a couple of times and she’s been great. Looking forward to hearing the new songs. 

Also very excited to see Ada Lea, Just Mustard, Porridge Radio and Stef Chura who are all fantastic in my opinion. Would also definitely recommend Barrie but will be giving them a miss to see Just Mustard who clash with them sadly. 

11 minutes ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Yeah I’m going to this!

I’ve seen Phoebe a couple of times and she’s been great. Looking forward to hearing the new songs. 

Also very excited to see Ada Lea, Just Mustard, Porridge Radio and Stef Chura who are all fantastic in my opinion. Would also definitely recommend Barrie but will be giving them a miss to see Just Mustard who clash with them sadly. 

The Mysterines are excellent live.