Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

27 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Underworld are playing the forbidden fruit Dublin festival 31st may. Must be on contention for a slot I reckon...

I was typing to hypothesise where they'd play and I can't work it out. They'd be immense in JP but WH again is probably more likely? 

Seeing them at WHP in December and cannot wait! 

8 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I was typing to hypothesise where they'd play and I can't work it out. They'd be immense in JP but WH again is probably more likely? 

Seeing them at WHP in December and cannot wait! 

Playing arena shows now, so I actually think in with a shout for second from top/headlining main stage.

6 hours ago, Billjames7 said:

How were they? I’m off to see them in a few weeks for the first time, been wanting to see them for years just the dates have never worked for me

They were goooood. I'd only seen them as a support act before now, but seeing them perform to their own fans was way better.

New material sounds really good alongside the old stuff too. Fred's stage patter is also bloody good.  Funny fella. Yeah, I enjoyed it. Enjoy!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

She Drew The Gun still on tour, saw them last night and can't recommend enough. Just brilliant.

Yeah i agree, saw them in Bournemouth on Wednesday and was very impressed.

I was surprised though that the average age of the crowd was about 45, i thought that they would  have a younger following. (although it may have something to do with Bournemouth's demographic)

5 minutes ago, tjamest said:

I was surprised though that the average age of the crowd was about 45, i thought that they would  have a younger following. (although it may have something to do with Bournemouth's demographic)

Brighton was pretty similar

24 minutes ago, tjamest said:

lots of plays on 6music...?

23 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Image result for level 42 tour 2020

Embodiment of all that is naff about 80s wine bar pop OR vastly undervalued jazz-funk survivors...?

I for one, would love to see them at the farm. Early doors on WH would be nice for some slap bass and big choruses.

How are we going to eat, and what floor is the restaurant on? 

2 minutes ago, cammie81 said:

Not sure if this is the best place to ask or not but anyone (locals or otherwise) got any recommendations for New Year's Eve in London?

Anything with bands would be great but would consider anything.

Edited by cammie81