Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, The Nal said:

Reckon thats PJ ruled out. 

If those leaked dates are true with the only London show on Sat June 29 and no places with shows on consecutive days, then yeah, they're not doing it.

Also them at the Spurs stadium on the day Green Day are doing Wembley and a likely extra date at BST Hyde Park means the trains are going to be so fun.

1 minute ago, charlierc said:

If those leaked dates are true with the only London show on Sat June 29 and no places with shows on consecutive days, then yeah, they're not doing it.

Also them at the Spurs stadium on the day Green Day are doing Wembley and a likely extra date at BST Hyde Park means the trains are going to be so fun.

Bit if blow having them both on the same day - was looking at those two gigs to fill my lack of Glasto tickets!

Edited by Nestacres

4 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

4 days between Manchester and London does seem a little much. Doing a few consecutive nights elsewhere, so Friday night headliner is a remote possibility.

Already confirmed as Stevie Wonder isn't it? Would definitely prefer Pearl Jam mind..

Pearl Jam prices (via Ten Club) are insane.
£160.00 for Manchester (seated or standing)
£157.50 for London (seated or standing)
€177.00 for Dublin (golden circle)
€175.00 for Berlin. 

I didn't look at Barcelona but imagine the same. 

Hard pass at that price. Turned off the Ten Club renewal too. 

3 minutes ago, Dark Star said:

Pearl Jam prices (via Ten Club) are insane.
£160.00 for Manchester (seated or standing)
£157.50 for London (seated or standing)
€177.00 for Dublin (golden circle)
€175.00 for Berlin. 

I didn't look at Barcelona but imagine the same. 

Hard pass at that price. Turned off the Ten Club renewal too. 

f**k that. Pretty sure I paid less than that for Hyde Park '22, and saw TWO shows.

20 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Already confirmed as Stevie Wonder isn't it? Would definitely prefer Pearl Jam mind..

No. There's a rumour of Stevie Wonder on Friday. Which like every year, might turn out to be true, or like the vast majority of rumours that efests whips itself into believing is "nailed on", may turn out to be bollocks.