Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Couple of Tickets secured for Liam Gallacher. Going by my past experiences this means he will be at Glastonbury! Happens every year to us😉😊

Just trying in the O2 presale but only appears to be 'Premium' seats available. 

15 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Were awful the last time.

Never seen the Pumpkins, but they're very much hit and miss live i'm led to believe - you either get an achingly nonsense two hour set of b-sides and pretentious noodlings, or an absolute bang-on setlist of everything you've always wanted from Siamese dream, Gish and Mellon Collie. I'd like the latter, but would absolutely anticipate the former from our little wrestling enthusiast 😄 (this could genuinely be his emoji, too)

9 minutes ago, One Tonne Baby said:

Looking at Mitski in London in May next year. £60-70 is insane for that level of artist - as much as i love her. Will have to pass and hope we are both at Glastonbury.

TikTok got hold of her so she’s acquired a pretty big younger fanbase and is no longer the indie darling she was a couple of years back so even with those prices I’m sure these dates will sell out no problem. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah nailed on for Reading/Leeds.

I'd be tempted for a Reading day ticket to see them. Tried for resale tickets on Twickets over the last few months but they were snapped up so quickly!

49 minutes ago, JRhys29 said:

I'd be tempted for a Reading day ticket to see them. Tried for resale tickets on Twickets over the last few months but they were snapped up so quickly!

They were fantastic, really surprised by how good they were. That said, in an open field, not sure they'll sound half as good. 

On 10/17/2023 at 3:12 PM, Mardy said:

I haven't got enough words for how angry this makes me. I thought Hacienda Classical was the nadir of popular culture, then I saw that Shiiine Weekender, which makes me want to join Al Queda and fight for the end of Western civilisation.. And now this. A new low.

So that's two for the front row?

5 hours ago, mufcok said:

What was the price for Liam?

Saw £90 standing quoted on Twitter. That was London, but I assume it'll be the same across the board

Paid 175 for two good seats just a few rows up from the standing area,  Glasgow, that included the booking fee and quick access door to OVO lounge. No standing tickets were available just after pre sale started. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris