Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 10/14/2023 at 9:47 AM, charlierc said:

One of my local venues was sharing this yesterday. Guessing he's doing more than just there as press release said it was part of a 20 date or so tour.

Not that I'm enthusiastic about the idea given... you know.

at my local too 😞 

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Very much depends on if they’re wanting to do the big TBA acts on small stages or are gonna stick to this years plan of only having smaller TBAs on the small stages. Liam doing Definitely Maybe would be insanely popular so I’m guessing that’s something they’d want to avoid.

I can't see JP which is where it would be even entertained for it. They would be shutting it off way before. After The Killers it's a no go for me and the likes of Hozier and like kinda confirms it.

Liam on this tour or generally with what he does is definitely bordering that level....as a big anniversary gig too. I think it's more likely maybe that Glastonbury would just get album but no extras which is fair for people who pay to see him. Pyramid 3rd or 4th down in a guest slot, no point in not announcing it as it'll be very obvious especially if Pulp are listed.

This new arena in Manchester is not good for me - a 23.15 train (as per current timetables) pretty much counts me out of any gig there unless we stay in a hotel. its technically JUST possible if you get out in good time, assuming the gig finishes at 10.30, and run to Piccadilly but its not exactly a relaxing way to do things. Will probably save me loads of money in the long run as I'll have to pick and choose arena gigs vs how easy the current arena is. 

Edited by efcfanwirral

8 hours ago, Wakey321 said:

Liam Gallagher Dates

• Saturday 1st June 2024: Sheffield Utilita Arena
  • Monday 3rd June 2024: Cardiff Utilita Arena
  • Thursday 6th June 2024: London The O2
  • Friday 7th June 2024: London The O2
  • Monday 10th June 2024: London The O2
  • Saturday 15th June 2024: Manchester Co-op Live
  • Sunday 16th June 2024: Manchester Co-op Live
  • Wednesday 19th June 2024: Glasgow OVO Hydro
  • Thursday 20th June 2024: Glasgow OVO Hydro
  • Sunday 23rd June 2024: Dublin 3Arena
  • Monday 24th June 2024: Dublin 3Arena
  • Thursday 27th June 2024: Manchester Co-op Live

Any idea how much a ticket for this will set us back?

On 9/14/2023 at 8:08 PM, charlierc said:

Are people in London out-earning the rest of the country that much to justify that? Or is it just that the O2 is a lot more expensive to hire?

promoters gonna try to rinse people. same as it ever was.

39 minutes ago, zahidf said:

FB_IMG_1697533874166.jpg

London closest, but another date for me on this, one of the ones that Richard Dawson is supporting on. Buzzing for it. Dawson and Mitski? Puts the likes of the bullshit Suede/Manics, Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer and Boo Radleys/Cud pairings in the f**king shade, eh?

2 hours ago, Mardy said:

London closest, but another date for me on this, one of the ones that Richard Dawson is supporting on. Buzzing for it. Dawson and Mitski? Puts the likes of the bullshit Suede/Manics, Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer and Boo Radleys/Cud pairings in the f**king shade, eh?

Definitely a better combo, but already working in London, so would be a pain to go to Manchester/Edinburgh/Dublin.