rzwodezwo

2019 Headliners

14 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

they've had their day but they're still hugely popular all the same. They'll have the biggest crowd of all the headliners.

Out of these three headliners I don’t doubt it. But you are right. 

53 minutes ago, mufcok said:

The person twitter lady was referring to as the headliner was Lauryn Hill...

more cracking aftertiming from her.

16 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

they've had their day but they're still hugely popular all the same. They'll have the biggest crowd of all the headliners.

Not everyone’s cup of tea, for sure, especially in 2019.. but they’re cracking live so those who do pop along won’t regret it.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

They've tried to minimise the damage by bumping up Kylie and Janet to the top row.

Yup, noticed that too.

As I said in the must see / maybe thread, I am adequately whelmed by the line up.  There's plenty that  I'll be happy to see (or have seen before) and there's a couple of sets that I'll be catching no matter what but there's nothing that really boils my piss.

In a way, isn't that the ideal situation?  Lots of enjoyable acts and not a lot of shite, if the weather is anything like '17, I'm going to have a wonderful time bimbling around!

13 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

more cracking aftertiming from her.

there's no way Lauryn Hill was in the running to headline.

15 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

That's pretty poor isn't it lads. Surprisingly content to not have a ticket this year.

Keep telling yourself that pal

• Upvote 2

I blame everyone who went to The Killers secret set in 2017. If they'd come onstage to an empty tent with no c**t there there's no way they'd have been booked to headline this year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, harderfaster said:

Yep, also absolutely buzzing. Was so worried that, after months of rumours on here, they wouldn't be there.

How long do we reckon they'll get? 

I'm not sure.  Am thinking may not be their full 3+ hour ones that they do on their own tours but maybe similar length of time they played at BST last year which was around the 2 and quarter/ 2 and a half hour mark

50 minutes ago, Odessa said:

@FloorFiller Lemme know when the tenner to charity has gone in mate, and I'll see you down the front for Brandon and the lads.

Never in a million years thought I’d be losing this bet this early 😅 Will take care of it when I’m back from work later today.

• Like 1

With no Noel Gallagher announcement, do we think he could be doing the Friday morning legend secret slot on the Other? He said somewhere in an interview that he would want to play early so he can enjoy the weekend. Liam has played it with Beady Eye, Charlatans have done it, Blondie ... It would fit.

27 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Presume this is just a guess?

Janelle is on WH so must be a guess.

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Ah....but that just looks like a copy and paste error with the stage name.

TDCC have a show in belgium on the saturday.

Im predicting a first quater mass exodus from The Cure, (a la Radiohead 2017), when Friday im in love isnt played within the first 15 mins 🙄

Do we think Dave Keuning will be back performing with the Killers in the summer? It all feels a little tribute act if it's just Brandon and Ronnie. An exodus of founding members is never a good omen, so why should it work for the Killers?