rzwodezwo

2019 Headliners

10 minutes ago, chatty said:

Neil should be using this time to troll heavily and throw up as many bullshit hints as possible to headliners etc. Build up a frenzy for tomorrow then The Killers are announced as already expected. 

hes busy negotiating brexit 

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

hes busy negotiating brexit 

I didnt think you negotiated Brexit. Thought the case was that youd just try and delay it until someone else can take the blame? 

• Upvote 1

I'm done standing by my bed, and just getting in it now. I start work at 6 tomorrow morning, so I'll be alert when we get our drop!

1 hour ago, chatty said:

I didnt think you negotiated Brexit. Thought the case was that youd just try and delay it until someone else can take the blame? 

I think we’ll get the poster drop 3 times until a majority finally accepts that the fucking Killers are really the best we’re gonna get. 

• Upvote 1

I reckon when the poster drops, there will be 'holy shit, never saw that' name on there.

Not decided if it's a good or bad 'holy shit'.

Reckon there's a suprise though. 

1 minute ago, Keithy said:

I reckon when the poster drops, there will be 'holy shit, never saw that' name on there.

That's what I think and maybe why it's getting released early before the surprise is ruined*.

* April 20th, poster drops. Stormzy, The Cure, The Killers

30 minutes ago, Keithy said:

La la oooh la la ga ga....

1 hour ago, Keithy said:

Oh people they don’t understand, your girlfriends they don’t understand, your grandson they don’t understand, and me I ain’t ever gonna understand...

Edited by TKOCF
  • Like 1

The Strokes are being mentioned again, suit the other stage for Friday night if not Tame Impala. I don’t see them as top at the pyramid. Seen them once and they were one of the worst bands I’ve ever seen 

20 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

That article's basic premise is 'they couldn't get anyone good this year, so strap in for The Killers and The Cure'

Finally a Sun article I can get on board with.

The person twitter lady was referring to as the headliner was Lauryn Hill...

2 minutes ago, mufcok said:

The person twitter lady was referring to as the headliner was Lauryn Hill...

Yeah I just asked! Lol

Lot of people on social media excited by the killers? I’m sorry but they’ve just finished touring pretty much everywhere. And hey played a (not so) secret set. So not sure what warrants them worthy as headliners? 

Happy with the cure though, even though we knew they were pretty much nailed on from day one. 

Edited by D-Low

39 minutes ago, ramusgrove said:

IMG_20190315_080235.jpg

No real pattern on here like the last one when it was clear The National and Biffy were subs? I'm guessing Janet, George and Liam (but not in that day order).

Loads more to come but I'm happy with this for a start. I think Miley will smash it.

3 minutes ago, D-Low said:

Lot of people on social media excited by the killers? I’m sorry but they’ve just finished touring pretty much everywhere. And hey played a (not so) secret set. So not sure what warrants them worthy as headliners? 

Happy with the cure though, even though we knew they were pretty much nailed on from day one. 

they've had their day but they're still hugely popular all the same. They'll have the biggest crowd of all the headliners.

I'm happy with the Cure headlining. Cannot wait.

3 minutes ago, dondo said:

I'm happy with the Cure headlining. Cannot wait.

Yep, also absolutely buzzing. Was so worried that, after months of rumours on here, they wouldn't be there.

How long do we reckon they'll get?