2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

31 minutes ago, Hawros said:

The penultimate acts at Werchter (the headliners), play at around 10/11pm (in the dark). The last band each night take to stage at around 12/12.30 (Tool this year on The Cure's night).

They're headlining Werchter.

Yep it’s a different set up to Glastonbury as there’s basically two headliner slots in the dark they can take. The comparisons with Glastonbury aren’t there

35 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Whilst obviously not in the same league, you can say the same for The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young, Paul McCartney, The Who etc...

If I cared one way or another about The Cure headlining, I'd maybe suggest that the first part of your sentence is the most relevant.  But I don't, so I won't.

1 hour ago, chatty said:

I didnt think you negotiated Brexit. Thought the case was that youd just try and delay it until someone else can take the blame? 

I think we’ll get the poster drop 3 times until a majority finally accepts that the fucking Killers are really the best we’re gonna get. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Keithy said:

I reckon when the poster drops, there will be 'holy shit, never saw that' name on there.

Not decided if it's a good or bad 'holy shit'.

Reckon there's a suprise though. 

That's what I think and maybe why it's getting released early before the surprise is ruined*.

* April 20th, poster drops. Stormzy, The Cure, The Killers

1 hour ago, Keithy said:

I reckon when the poster drops, there will be 'holy shit, never saw that' name on there.

Not decided if it's a good or bad 'holy shit'.

Reckon there's a suprise though. 

Oh people they don’t understand, your girlfriends they don’t understand, your grandson they don’t understand, and me I ain’t ever gonna understand...

Edited by TKOCF
  • Like 1