2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

5 minutes ago, briddj said:

Had a shit boss once who was running through a consultation document on how he was going to make a load of us redundant. Midway through his laptop crashed with the message "running low on virtual memory" broadcast to the whole room. Lightened the mood.... 

:lol:

Favourite at one of my previous places was on a Skype call with IT Director.  One of the team went to present a document but forgot to check which tab was open.  Instead of supplier performance stats we were treated to the beautifully intricate spreadsheet he had developed to score the annual mince pie taste test. A glorious moment of silence followed :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Nal said:

Pyramid 

Kendrix Lemars

The 1975

Led Zepplun

Other

Fleetwud Mc

Oasis

A black female

You made Kendrick and Fleetwood Mac angry because you spelt their name wrong. Led Zeppelin won't be there next year as there was a report on nme ruling out Fleetwood Mac led Zeppelin and Madonna for Glastonbury 2019. The 1975 will probably play reading and Leeds. Oasis won't play it next year. 

Is Biffy worth a shot at headlining Glastonbury in 2019.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 8:03 PM, kalifire said:

It’s a bold choice for rumours, but my issue is where each act would be placed.

Macca: could technically play any night, but has a gig in the States on Wednesday. Hard to imagine him doing anything but closing the festival. 

The Cure: Have a gig at RW on Friday so potentially a Sunday act but if Macca is headlining, far more likely on the Saturday. 

Taylor Swift: Another act you’d typically want to place on the Sunday and certainly not a Friday headliner, traditionally. 

I’ve been shouted down for daring to suggest such a thing before, but is it conceivable that The Cure might headline Other if Swifty gets the Pyramid on Saturday night? 

Why not. Metallica were due to headline Other and they are easily one of the biggest bands on the planet. Cure opposite Taylor would fit in with typical Glasto programming - I know the thought of it makes some people ill but its perfectly feasible.

2 hours ago, The Nal said:

Pyramid 

Kendrix Lemars

The 1975

Led Zepplun

Other

Fleetwud Mc

Oasis

A black female

1 hour ago, jj200 said:

You made Kendrick and Fleetwood Mac angry because you spelt their name wrong. Led Zeppelin won't be there next year as there was a report on nme ruling out Fleetwood Mac led Zeppelin and Madonna for Glastonbury 2019. The 1975 will probably play reading and Leeds. Oasis won't play it next year. 

Wow, egg on The Nal's face. 

Edited by MetaKate

1 hour ago, jj200 said:

wonder where that came from ? fake news I reckon :) 

What does this look like? Correct. It's a festival with multiple stages, massive PA and lights, DJs, bars, food vendors selling festival food, merchandise stalls and lots of toilets. The woman on the stage with long legs and her back to us is Taylor Swift. See that crowd? They are densely packed and (whisper it) heavily male. Don't tell me she won't play festivals and is only of interest to teenage girls.

image.thumb.png.124c731d8870a8d2a3b86b41072e0bc1.png

4 minutes ago, Martin Ashford said:

What does this look like? Correct. It's a festival with multiple stages, massive PA and lights, DJs, bars, food vendors selling festival food, merchandise stalls and lots of toilets. The woman on the stage with long legs and her back to us is Taylor Swift. See that crowd? They are densely packed and (whisper it) heavily male. Don't tell me she won't play festivals and is only of interest to teenage girls.

image.thumb.png.124c731d8870a8d2a3b86b41072e0bc1.png

Would you deem her an “annoying bint”?

• Upvote 2