Daft Punk

eFestivals

I'm not a Sheeran fan, but if he gets he new album out (and is presumably successful) and is up for it then I can't see him not headlining next year.

Daft Punk and Radiohead on the other two nights would be very good for me. I was huge fan of the Roses back in the early 90s and I would probably go to see them out of curiosity, but I just can't see them headlining now.

8 minutes ago, Untz said:

This is the nonsensical posting I know and love.

Daft Punk playing and Ed Sheeran not? Yeah ok luvs.

nonsensical as it can be ,

Daft Punk Head line and Bring Pharrell on , could he headline the next day?  after his set in 2015?

1 hour ago, Untz said:

Would they be so cruel to have Pharrell feature in two headline sets is the real question.

yes they would, 

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

No

I really enjoyed it , but to be honest it was sunny and dry I would have enjoyed Rolf Harris live via satalite from Jail

14 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I do get the feeling from Neil though that if DP is right, he also feels RH and SR are very strong in likeliness to happen hence questioning Ed,

Well he's had somebody tell him Radiohead and Roses so I guess if he's gonna believe that either of those are playing he kind of has to believe the other one is as well. Could be, as you said, that it's Radiohead who doesn't end up panning out, but I'm just not willing to go further in to that one for obvious reasons :P 

Sheeran seemed an obvious booking before tabloids started running stories on him headlining so I just can't see that one not happening. IF (huge if) Daft Punk are one of the headliners, then Neil's tidbit of info from his source about Radiohead and the Roses must be wrong, which would mean one of or both aren't playing

Edited by FloorFiller

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Well he's had somebody tell him Radiohead and Roses so I guess if he's gonna believe that either of those are playing he kind of has to believe the other one is as well. Could be, as you said, that it's Radiohead who doesn't end up panning out, but I'm just not willing to go further in to that one for obvious reasons :P 

Sheeran seemed an obvious booking before tabloids started running stories on him headlining so I just can't see that one not happening. IF (huge if) Daft Punk are one of the headliners, then Neil's tidbit of info from his source about Radiohead and the Roses must be wrong, which would mean one of or both aren't playing

True, probably fair to say we would both rather given we had tickets the opposite one as it's our preference. But I would be happier to have Sheeran that The Roses in a way as I have seen The Roses plenty and I'd give Sheeran another go. I'm happy to avoid Pyramid RH night but there are many options that will be available so.

4 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

It'd be difficult to argue with Daft Punk, Ed Sheeran and Radiohead as a headlining triumvirate.  Something for everyone, more or less.

2 of my bucket-list-at-Glasto acts plus a night free to roam The SE Corner. The perfect storm for me.