Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Woffy said:

I think this is a part of a larger art project, in which LP9, the full Glastonbury line up and times and Emily Eavis' baby will all be 'birthed' simultaneously.

Be fucking amazing if she names the baby 'Kid A' 

The moment when you start to trust in Radiohead to do something you want is the moment that they do something that you don't quite want but you really start to appreciate. 

In other words your wishing for a good Roast Dinner, but they give you a Pie loaded with some ingredients which you aren't sure about with the odd mushroom or two, for example Kid A in Kid A, but you start to admire.

Whilst I am truly ecstatic for LP9. 'My first Radiohead release since becoming a keep supporter of the band' I think we should be careful.

When the album is in my hands then I can explore it for my self.

1 hour ago, mario man said:

Could erasing all online presence indicate physical release only of new album (at least to begin with?)

could just start appearing in shops or somewhere on Friday...

it would have to be an extremely limited release, as otherwise it would already have been to pressing plants by now and would be shipping to stores around the world. word would have already got out if that was the case.

Edited by ghostdancer1

With all this hype and imminent album release, I really can't believe they weren't booked to headline this year. 

They may well appear in some other slot, but the Sunday headliner makes perfect sense - which is probably why it didn't happen!! 

50 minutes ago, st dan said:

With all this hype and imminent album release, I really can't believe they weren't booked to headline this year. 

They may well appear in some other slot, but the Sunday headliner makes perfect sense - which is probably why it didn't happen!! 

Aye. I mean it's great to be getting new music and that they're playing shows in the next few months but I really thought them headlining the Pyramid was bound to happen this year :(. Fingers crossed for 2017!

1 hour ago, arcade fireman said:

Apparently the 1975 did a very similar thing with their social media to Radiohead last June. So Radiohead are essentially to the 1975 what Muse/Coldplay are to Radiohead. 

Yea...but 1975 are w*nk B)